Will you go out with me

hi guys!!!! Another long update here 😙😘😄😃👌

the next day seohyun stirred in her sleep she snuggled in the warmth and noticed that it was quiet unusual as she was keeping her hands on someone's torso and some hands were wrapped on her waist she opened her eyes frantically and tried to sit but the hands were holding her securely. she looked up to see the calm face of luhan sleeping peacefully.
"why is oppa sleeping with me? and why are we hugging each other?" she mumbled.
"omo look at this !" Mrs lu entered and squealed in delight, "yesterday you both were refusing to stay in single room but today you are hugging each other" she teased seohyun.
seohyun squirmed to get free but luhan did not move an inch.
"oppa wake up" seohyun poked luhan's ceeks.
a frown was shown in his forehead but he did not move he hugged her more tightly burrying his face in her neck.
"oppa" she squealed and poke his waist quite forcefully.
luhan jolted up sat messing his hair, opening his eyes droopily he saw his mother who was standing there with arms on her hips
"oh good morning omma" he yawned and rubbed his eyes, "what happen?" he was still droopy.
"care to explain me little deer?" she asked in a mocking tone.
"explain what omma? he rubbed his hair and turned to his left side seeing seohyun sitting there with a unreadble expression, he then exchanged glances between her and his mother and blinked innocently.
"why are you both hugging each other and why are you sleeping here little deer?" mrs lu asked him.
"oh ! i was there to make princess sleep but my hands were been hugged by her firmly so i had no choice to sleep here, i didn't want to wake her up so only" he said nervously while eyeing his mother.
"oh ok ok quick both of you take shower, today we are moving your things to your appartment, seohyun dear your dress are here in this bag you can wear them after you shower" mrs lu handed her a bag
"but omma she has to go to company today and i also have a meeting today" luhan said while getting up from the bed.
"yes honey i know that so both of you finish your work and you can go to your appartment by evening"
"and seohyun dear you can go to your office and by noon go home to be with your dad, luhan will pick you up,your luggages will be sent to your appartment by noon dear"
"ok ommonim" she said her.
"ok now get ready and come down for breakfast" Mrs lu said and went out.
"i will drop you to the company princess" luhan said to seohyun.
"ok oppa" she said.
after their breakfast luhan dropped her in her company and went to his own company.
on entering she went to greet her father and greet the staffs she knows.
she went to her cabin right in time jessica entered the cabin with her files.
"unnie goodmorning " she hugged jessica and greeted her.
"goodmorning hyunie" she replied with a hug.
"so shall we start discussing our theme unnie?" she asked the elder.
"yeah as we discussed our 1st theme will be wedding and our models will be dressed like brides and grooms, so how about we finalise this with our parents before deciding further?"
"yes sic a unnie, lets go to appa cabin and we will visit your company to get uncle's permission"
"no need hyunie i told to my appa and he also came today he is now in your appa's cabin, so we shall now discuss about this to our parent's come lets go"
they went to discuss their theme and plans with their parents and they gave some suggestion and a few corrections and accepted their plan. so now they have to select 10 models, they need 10 pairs to be as their brides and grooms.
they were discussing when kris entered the office.
"hello aegi, how is the work going on? hello seohyunie" he greeted his girlfriend with a peck on her cheek and a nod to seohyun.
"hello baby" jessica replied and returned him with a peck on his cheek.
"hello kris oppa" seohyun replied.
"we got approval from our parents now we need to process further oppa, we need models for our ramp" seohyun replied kris's question
"oh how many models do you need baby?" he asked jessica
"10 boys and 10 girls oppa" she replied him.
"ok ok if you need any help you can count us in, you can ask exo boys, we are glad to help you both"
"sure oppa, luhan oppa also said the same, we will ask you guys if we need anything" seohyun replied him.
"so are you guys free now? shall we go for lunch together? i will ask luhan to join us" kris asked them.
"oh ok oppa let me call luhan oppa first" seohyun said while taking her phone and dialling luhan's number.
"here let me talk to him" he asked for the phone.
as the ring was going by luhan picked up "yes princess do you need me?"
"yes mr.little deer we indeed need you now!!!" kris said in a funny tone earning giggles from the girls.
"oh its you duizang why are you calling from hyunie mobile? are you with them now?" luhan asked him.
"yeah i came here to visit jess, and i think we should go on a double date for lunch so you should also join us!"
"what a date ?" luhan was confused.
"aigoo this little deer is weak in dating! i want you and hyunie to join with us as a double date, now do you get me you pabo ceo?" kris said in a mocking tone.
"oh sorry sorry i didn't understand i would love to be with my princess" luhan replied them.
"ok i will bring them to our regular place you join us there, bye" kris ended the call.
after having their lunch luhan went to seohyun's house. she bid goodbye to her maids and butlers.
reaching their appartment both the parents were discussing while the youngsters were busy with assisting the helpers to show the place were to keep the things.
its time for the parents too start,
"you should take care of yourself and luhan my dear, i cant belive my baby girl has grown up" her father hugged her and caressed her hair.
"yes appa and you should also take care of your health i will daily see you in the company and will come home often" she said with tears brimming in her eyes.
"dont worry abbonim i will take care of princess very well" luhan assured her father.
"yeah honey you should be responsible and take care of her well" Mrs lu hugged her son and patted his head.
"yeah omma i will take care of her well" he interwined his hands with hers and smiled to their parents
after hugging each other and bidding good bye the parents went and the couples were alone in their home.
"oppa i want to ask you something" seohyun asked luhan while they were sitting on the couch.
"yes princess go on" luhan said with a smile.
"why did you postpone our engagement? appa said that we will having our engagement next week before i was coming but now you said you want to postpone it. why oppa?
"mmm let it be a surprise now princess, you will know the answers soon princess" he said while poking her nose.
"hmmmp oppa i want to know now please oppa" she was doing her aegyo now,
"aah why cant i resist her cuteness!!" luhan thought while mentally cursing himself.
"i want to take things slowly princess, i wont say anything further" he said and pinched her cheeks softly.
"hmmmp i hate you oppa" she stomped her feet cutely.
"i love you too princess" he messed with her hair and got to leave to kitchen.
she followed him like a lost puppy.
"ahh princess i forgot to ask you a important question" he said while handling her a cookie.
"what is it oppa?" she asked while nibbling the cookie.
he rubbed his neck while moving to the dinning table and kneeling in one leg in front of her"will you go out with me?" he said while giving her a rose which he took from the flower vase from the dinning table.
she dropped the cookie on the floor and choked, he rushed to the fridge and gave her water while patting her back.
after she calm down she blinked at luhan who was eyeing her waiting for her answer "oppa why are you asking this suddenly? i mean i'm not affending you but you kneeled down and it was shocking for me oppa" she said nervously.
"i will answer to your every question princess but first answer me please" he said with his puppy eyes which she found too adorable.
"yes luhan oppa i would love to go out with you" she said shyly and got the rose which he was still holding with him.
"yessssssss" he jumped like a kid and hugged her tightly.
she returned the hug and hold his waist .
"i wish this moment will be like this forever" both thought while hugging.
"usually relationship will start from dating, from like to love then to proposing for the marriage but ours are reverse our marriage is fixed and now am asking my fiance to be to go out with me, aah how much i love this girl" luhan thought.