Model's

when the exo heard about the news they were happy and teased the couple to death, they all had a hang out in their usual place and had lot of fun.
seohyun got a phone call from her dad " hyunnie what happen suddenly ? why did you cancel the agreement with the model agency?
seeing her in a uncomfortable position luhan and others wondered what made like that, jessica signaled her to put on speaker phone and she did.
"dad i--i think if we introduce new faces for our product it will be more-- um-- great--well i mean-- dad" she was stammering don't no what to say.
"but hyunnie you are new to this field, you don't know what risk you are taking?" his dad sounded in a stern voice.
"uncle but we are sure that we can make it a sucess" jessica answered nervously.
the boys glanced each other don't know what to do.
"yes my dear but you are too young and freshers for this field, in this industry you need more experienced person, and how can i trust you both to unknown persons?" he asked in a concerned tone.
"abbonim don't worry i am with her and we all will help hyunnie and jess in this" luhan said while the others said "yes uncle"
"do you guys have selected the faces yet? don't tell me you have to search for it! there is no time for that and you guys have decided it, i expect you guys to submit me the details by tommorow morning, and i don't want to hear a no for an answer, or else i will finalise the deal with the ageny which you refused earlier" her dad said in a stern voice making all of them gasp in shock.
"but dad-" before she could get her words tao intruppted "yes uncle we will" all of them eyed him like he has gone crazy and kris smaked his head.
"ok good and i want to know their background too, i want to know that you are working safely, so i need a background check, see you tommorow in my office dear" he ended his call.
"care to explain why you did that panda?" kris asked in a annoyed tone.
"hyung i dont want that douche to go near noona again!" tao said and pouted.
"you are right tao but how can noona get models today?" bakehyun asked
"well how about we all go and search for it seperately?" chaneyol stated.
"shall i go search for female models?" kai asked.
"shut up kai its not time for joke" luhan hissed.
"cool hyung" he raised his arms to surrender.
seohyun rubbed her temples "i am doomed!" she mumbles sadly.
"princess please don't lose your hope, we will find a solution" he held her palms gently.
"how about we go and search in a club?" chen asked.
suho smacked his head" yah! you are not totally helping!"
"how about we use kai's help from his company to search?" xiumin asked.
"yeah we can search from his magazine record and could contact the models!" lay answered.
"but hyungs is not it time consuming?" kai asked while jessica nodded her head in responce.
seohyun's face was in the verge of crying.
sehun raised his hand all of them turn to his side,
"what is id kid?" suho asked.
"yah do you want bubble tea, but we are seriously discussing here!" kai said teasingly.
"do you wanna use the restroom sehunnie?" chaneyol asked the younger one.
"what is it sehun?" luhan asked softly.
"hyungs i dont know if you like my idea but please dont bully me if its wrong hyungs!" sehun said and blinked innocently.
"spill it out quickly sehun" kris said.
"why don't WE be the MODEL for noonas? i mean we were popular in sc--" before he finished his sentence he was attacked in bear hug from seohyun.
"thank you so much sehunnie you are the best brother" she squealed while hugging him while sehun beamed in joy.
all the others were dumbfounded with his idea, they never thought for modelling, as sehun tried to say they were famous in their school and college days for thei flower boy image but they never ever imagined even in their wildest dream to be a model and walk in a ramp.
after releasing from the bone crushing hug seohyun and and sehun turned to see all of their scocked faces.
"hyungs do you guys don't like my idea?" sehun frowned.
"oppa? and all oy you guys dont like to be our models?" seohyun asked in sad tone.
all of them realised they have hurting both of their feelings
quickly snapped out of it while shaking their heads furiously.
jessica went to sehun and gave him a hug "aiggo even our baby sehun has got a perfect solution but why did not we think about it ata all?" she ruffles sehun's hair playfully.
"noona not my hair!" he stomps his feet cutely.
"so oppa's and dongsaeng's are you guys willing to do it for us?" seohyun asked them in her puppy eyes.
they were all blinking frantically, her shoulders deflated "i guess th--" her voice was cut of with their frantic response.
"no noona its not like that" kai refused frantically shaking his hands.
"no hyunnie-" suho,kris and lay said at the time.
"we will help you noona" bakehyun and chaneyol said like raising their hands like kids answering the teacher.
"noona i will do whatever you say" tao said in a high voice.
"princess we will do as what you say" luhan said assuringly.
"see noona problem solved" sehun said while clapping his hands.
"yeah" she jumped happily like a kid "thankyou so much sehunnie, thankyou so much oppas and dongseng's" she said happily while hugging all of them.
finally she came to luhan and huggged him tightly, "am so happy lulu oppa" she relased the hug and kissed his cheeks.
"i will make you more happy if i get lots of kisses like this princess" luhan grinned.
"noona its not fair, i was the one who gave you the idea but you gave your kiss lo luhan hyung" sehun pouted and earned a smack from the later.
"so it is finally confirmed for the male models, and what shall we do for the female models though? jessica asked seohyun.
"for that we shall ask for the company to provide us sica unnie" seohyun replied and the later noded.