Himchan

Himchan as himself on Mm

As they went to their respective works, they were unaware of mei lin's plan.
Reaching his office luhan was busy with his work. Seohyun was busy with getting approval for the work.
They got the approval and were now waiting for the models to be selected, they were advised to get the top models while seohyun thought that introducing new faces will be perfect for their theme but the seniors said that getting the models help their products to reach the market so she didn't argue back.
Seohyun, Jessica, kai, suho and tao were waiting in the cabin, seohyun's seceratry entered the office and handled the file consisting the details about the best 10 models.
Checking the file her eyes widen at a particular name, hearing a gasp from her all the others turned to her side.
"what happen hyunnie? Jessica asked the younger and saw the file in her hands, seeing that her eyes also widen.
"what happen noona?" tao asked confusedly.
"Himchan!!!" they both said in a trembled voice.
"what????" the three boys yelled.
After seeing the file "how come he has to be a model for our product?" suho said.
"noona i don't think it is good to work with him" kai said.
"he always pesters you in school days! Am sure he will disturb you now also" Jessica said while rubbing seohyun's hands to calm her down.
"yeah am afraid to even see him, and luhan oppa hates him very much" seohyun said and sighed.
Suddenly there was knock in their door and her secretary entered "manager of the model agency has arrived here seo-shi"
"let him come in" Jessica answered.
After the manager came in they discussed and asked to replace himchan but the manager refused that he is the top model and replacing him is not possible, if he is been replaced then they have to ask some other agency for their contract, seohyun asked him for 1 day time to finalise their deal.
After he went, seohyun slammed her head in the table with a shriek "god why is my work facing this much complication in the beginning itself?"
They all saw her with guilty face, they can't tell her to take risk by switching the company at the same time they can't tell her to work with himchan.
Suddenly their door was opened and mei lin entered the room with a satisfactory smile, "seo hyun my friend wants to meet you"
Before she could reply asking whom she mentioned, the door opened and himchan entered with a smirk on his face.
"hello seo baby long time no see" himchan greeted her with a smug smile.
"mind your language himchan-shi, this is office for your information" suho said in a mocking tone.
"oh suho oppa come on! he can call like that if he likes" mei lin said to suho.
"who is your oppa? Stop calling me that" suho said annoyingly.
"so how are you seohyun?" himchan asked while eyeing her.
"fine himchan-shi" she said in a formal tone.
"oh come on you can call me oppa" he said while winking at her.
Suddenly tao stood up and grabbed seohyun's hands, "noona we have a meeting with your dad now, come lets go" he brought her out of the room.
"wait but-" mei lin's voice was cut off by the door slamming hard.
"guess my plan will work" mei lin thought while smiling.
"ok so see you guys soon, i am seeing forward to work with you guys and seohyun" himchan said with a smirk.
"but we are not" kai said in a mocking tone.
On the other end tao dragged seohyun to the drawing lab and halted, he gave her a brotherly hug,
"don't worry noona i will not allow that douche to disturb you, i have promised luhan hyung that i will take care of you, and you are my only noona"
"thankyou tao" she hugged him back.
"wait noona i will ask luhan hyung if he is free, you will be fully fine if hyung comes here" tao takes his phone out.
"no tao, oppa will be busy and he gets worried over me so don't disturb him, am fine tao" she said him assuringly.
"but noona i think we should call luhan hyung!!!" tao whinned.
"call me for what?"
Both turned their head and were shocked to see luhan standing there.
"oppa what are you doing here?" seohyun asked while blinking frantically.
"did you forget princess? I have a meeting with your dad today" luhan tilted his head which seohyun found cute.
"oh!!!" she formed o shape with her mouth while nodding her head.
"so why do you want to call me tao?" luhan asked tao.
"hyung noona was upset i wanted you to take care of her" tao said in a concerned tone.
"what!!! What happen princess?" he rushed to her and hugged her.
"what happen tao?" luhan asked him.
"hyung! himchan came today! He is a model, he is going to pose for our ramp!!! He tried to flirt with hyunnie noona, but i dragged noona from there, so only i told to call you for help" tao said in a irritated tone.
"what the hell!!! No no no don't work with him hyunnie, no matter what, don't work with him hyunnie!!!" luhan said in a firm tone.
"i don't know what to do oppa, am confused" sheohyun said in a sad tone.
"hyung i will carry on my work, take care of noona" tao went to their cabin.
"Princess just don't sign that deal, make a contract with some other else"
"It's complicated oppa, i can't cancel their deal, the only way to cancel their deal is to bring out new faces for those male models oppa, i have to discuss everything with sica unnie first oppa"
"don't worry princess, everything will be fine, I am with you, i won't allow any random guy to approach you"
Just then seohyun got a call from an unknown number, attending the call her eyes went wide.
Luhan noticed her frown and took the mobile from her,
"so seo baby we shall meet for dinner tonight, take care bye" himchan ended the call.
Before luhan could react seohyun hugged him tightly, "oppa don't, i will handle this oppa"
"hyunnie he is flirting with you!!!" luhan half yelled.
"oppa i know it's just that the companies are involved so i can't show my anger directly, i will make sure that i will not work with him oppa"
"but he is trying to court you infront of me!!!"
"oppa no matter what he does i never turn to him oppa or anybody! Trust mee oppa" she hugged him.
"i trust you more than anything princess, It's my duty to protect you, i am worried about your safety" luhan said while kissing her head and rubbing her back soothingly.
"i will be safe oppa" she kissed his cheeks, "now little deer be a good boy and go to the meeting" she fixed his tie properly and corrected his fringes.
After discussing with Jessica both decided to bring out new models for their work, though their managers scared them that they are taking risk by neglecting the top models, seohyun decided that it is more safe and convenient for them to work with new models. Working with guys like himchan and mei lin will bring twists to their life so avoiding them is the better way.
After that she informed luhan about her decision and he was happy that she took a wise decision, the company informed the agency about their plan and himchan was pissed off.
He was upset by the fact that even though he was famous still he could not court seohyun, in school days he started to do that for fun, girls were head over heels for him but seohyun never turned to his side, when he tried to court her luhan will never to allow to do that he was always there for her.
Now he thought of a plan to court her again but still she has not changed a bit, always avoiding him like he was not there.
"i will not back off seobaby just wait and see" he thought while smirking.
He texted her the hotel which they will meet for the dinner.
Seohyun saw the text and groaned frustatedly, she texted luhan to pick her up and switched off her mobile.
Seeing her Jessica asked "what happen hyunnie?"
"himchan is pulling my nerves unnie" she sighed annoyingly.
"he is trying to flirt with me!, everyone knows that i and luhan oppa are going to marry then why is he disturbing me?"
"yes hyunnie everyone knows that you guys are in arranged marriage but it does not stop the fact that mei lin and himchan will stop disturbing you" Jessica said in a concerned tone.
"then how can we stop them both? Unnie?"
"if only they know that you and luhan love each other they will stop pestering you guys" Jessica said in a calm tone.
"what unnie but we never talked about love!" she said in a shy tone.
"hyunnie answer me properly and please be honest" Jessica said in apleading tone.
"yes unnie" seohyun blinked innocently.
"do you like to be with luhan?"
"yes unnie" she said innocently
"do you ever see him just as a friend?"
"mmm unnie that mm mi" she hesitated and stammered.
"just answer me straightly hyunnie"
"i see him differently than any other of my EXO friends" she said in a soft tone.
"ok so if any girls try to flirt with luhan do you get any weird feel?"
"i don't know unnie, oppa has never spoke with any other girls too close though" she said while tilting head cutely.
"so if any girl try to flirt with luhan oppa will you allow her to?" Jessica asked raising her eyebrow
Seohyun thought for a while with a frown and shook her head furiously, "my oppa will never flirt with anyone"
"oh our little hyunnie is jelly now" Jessica giggled.
"if any guy tries to flirt with you what will you do? Or how will you react?"
"i don't know unnie but when himchan tried to flirt with me i felt like i need luhan oppa by my side and i want to be in his embrace" she said innocently.
"aigoo you are in love with your luhan oppa, realise it already, if you guys confess your feeling am sure there will be no disturbance"
"i- i don't know how to confess unnie!!!" she said in a shy tone.
"don't worry luhan oppa will do it for you, so now be ready luhan oppa will come to get you" she hugged her and left the room.
Jessica called luhan and said about their conversation she did not tell him every detail but told luhan to confess early to avoid the annoying brats like mei lin and himchan.