Cockblockers

DEDICATED TO: Yeolyeollipop

As they were settled with the fact that luhan and seohyun will move to their own apartment, luhan's mother insisted them to move in 2 days, saying that seohyun needs rest and Mrs lu has to personally check the apartment so that it is suitable for both of them and and if they need any furniture.
luhan who was whinning like a kid who didn't get his chocolate, saying that he has settled everything.He was even showing his puppy eyes to his mom.
"ha ha look at your face lulu oppa! You always tease me saying that i'm a kid but you are the one who is acting like a kid!!!" seohyun teased luhan.
"yah my baby girl, are you mocking your oppa" luhan tried to threatened her.
She knows that luhan never gets angry on her, "oh stop it little deer oppa i know you don't get angry on me" she swings luhan's hand like a kid.
"hmmm you got me there baby girl" luhan pinched her cheeks.
"ahh marry already will you two, i want to see my cute little grandchildren" Mrs lu said to them.
Seohyun's cheeks got beet red and blinked rapidly to digest what she heard, while luhan rubbed his neck awkwardly.
"oh honey give them some time will you, let them enjoy their company with each other" Mr lu said.
"ok dear its getting late, seohyun should go to sleep and we shall also move, come home tomorrow dear done forget, luhan will pick you up for lunch at our home" she hugged seohyun and invited her.
"so now little deer i think you want to come with us or do you want sing lullaby for your baby girl?" Mr lu teased his son.
"oh can i?" luhan asked innocently while blinking.
"omo my son who is smart in running a successful business is very naive when it comes to my dear daughter in law, i want this marriage to be soon" Mrs lu said excitedly.
"lulu oppa am not a baby and i can sleep without a lullaby" seohyun said while pouting.
"ok ok my baby girl, i will pick you up tomorrow for lunch and sleep well" luhan hugged her and kissed her cheek. "how i wish you ask me to sing a lullaby for you baby, and i will wait for that day" luhan thought while hugging seohyun.
"ok oppa i will be ready by noon, good night oppa" she hugged him back.
As for next day luhan met his friends in cafe as they were all free on that day they decided to have some friendly bonding time.
"so hyung you and noona are going to stay together in a apartment?" sehun asked while drinking his bubble tea.
"yeah sehunie, omma will check the apartment first then we will move our things there" luhan said to the young boy.
"but lu ge why did you oppose for your engagement?" lay asked his hyung.
"i want her to love me lay,just because our parents arranged for our marriage i don't want to rush things between us!" luhan said to them.
"don't worry oppa i will ask her what she feels about you" Luhan turned his head on hearing jessica's voice.
She greeted them and sat near kris, "i am close to her so i will ask her how she feels for you luhan oppa" she smiles and assures to luhan.
"thank you sica, am so grateful for having you as my friend" luhan smiles at her.
"i am sorry to bring this topic but what about mei lin?" chen said and eyed them curiously.
"ah she is such a pain in my life, why is she always nagging me? Luhan's mood instantly changed on hearing her name.
"lulu oppa i misse did you miss me" tao mimicked mei lin and cling on to luhan like she always do.
All of them burst into giggles seeing luhan's annoyed face.
"cut it out tao, thinking about her makes me wanna puke" luhan said annoyed.
"so are you guys coming to my place? Me seohyun and omma are gonna see our apartment evening" luhan asked them.
"sure i wanna be with seohyun noona" sehun said cutely.
"yah leave her to luhan hyung, do you want to get beat up by luhan hyung for stealing her lovely fiancé?" bakehyun and kai warned the youngest.
"no she is my noona, hyung won't do anything to me, right hyung?" sehun cling onto luhan's hand doing aegyo.
"so hereafter we can gather at luhan hyung apartment for our bonding time" chaneyol said
"yeah hyung we gather every weekend and sica noona should also come" kai said.
"ok guys we can do that every week" xiumin said.
"aah why did i even invite this cockblokers to come with us" luhan thought while eyeing them frantically.

A/N
How was the third chapter guys??