Worth Dying For Chapeter 7

Niall James Horan is standing in my room. Just when I think I'll be happy, he has to show up!

"N-Niall?" I whispered.

"Yeah. I'm here." He blushed.

"Y-You can't be here. You're a jerk that is. You. You just get-." I got interrupted by his soft lips.

"Still want me to leave?" He smirked.

"Yes." I said without emotion. He looked confused and hurt. One thing I learned from Foster Care is how to hold a grudge.

"See ya at school." He muttered and walked out of the house, slamming the front door. As I heard that, I grabbed my aching stomach and crumpled to my knees. It became harder to breath soon as I finally got too weak to even be on my knees. I fell onto the floor still crying and I heard my new parents run in.

"Honey. Are you okay? Oh god! Jeff! Jeff!" Marcey was yelling in panic. "Jeff call an ambulance! Jeff she bleeding! Jeff!" She continued yelling and rubbed my arms.

"Marcey! Where is she?" They each had extreme panic in their voices.

"Jeff call the hospital." She yelled and you could hear the pain in her voice. I felt the warm blood slowly circle my head, turning my hair red. Wait. Why am I bleeding? I soon remembered.

When I would get a cut when I was little and I would hit it on accident, it would bleed again. Last night I cut my neck. I must've hit it when I fell. My memory was soon blocked by the loss of blood in my head.

"Jeff!" Marcey screamed as I went limp and fell into the blissful blackness I now knew as a friend.

Crying. People are crying around me. "I can't believe she does that. She's so happy." I heard Niall speak.

Niall?

"Her sister died. I'm not surprised." Jeff said and I think he grabbed my hand. I flinched a little and he moved his hand quickly.

"Melissa?" Marcey whispered through pain. I slowly opened my eyes to see Marsha, Fred, Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Marcey, and Jeff all around me.

"Where am I?" I asked suddenly.

"Hospital." Harry answered as if he was now bored, seeing I was okay. I just nodded and glared in Nialls direction.

"I'm so sorry Melissa. I never meant to hurt you. I just wasn't ready for that kiss. I'm ready now." He said in one breath.

"Can I go home?" I asked totally ignoring Niall.

"Not yet sweetie." Marcey said sadly.

"When? I want to leave." I said getting a little chocked up.

"Honey. You lost a lot of blood. You're lucky you're alive." Jeff whispered the last part. I nodded my head and looked down at my finger nails. The most interesting thing to me right now.

"Niall. Do you want to stay here tonight?" Marcey asked. Niall nodded and sat down while everyone else left. My populated room became two people. Niall and me.

"Melissa. You should get some sleep." Niall said.

"Niall. I've been asleep almost all day." I retorted.

"Melissa. That was a concussion." He said fiercely.

"Niall. It was your fault." I said angrily.

"Melissa. Stop being a brat!" He yelled.

"Niall. Why don't you just stop arguing with me and leave!" I yelled back.

"Melissa. I won't leave because I'm going to prove to you that I love you!" He yelled and smashed his lips into mine.

I was caught off guard so I sat there in confusion trying to register what just happened. Then my lips slowly started moving in sync with his.

"Niall. You love me." I whispered. "I love you too." I said and pulled his lips back to mine.

********************\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\****************\\\\\\\^^^^****^^^^++++++=====

^^ I got bored lol. Anyways this was another short chapter but very important!! Ohmigosh I love love!! But yeah. I might stop making this is people don't read it... Just kidding! This is all I do.

But you should KIK me ideas(: inbox me for my KIK. love ya bunnies<3