Save me

I don't really know how long I've been walking, but I saw Nialls car driving toward me at a fast speed. I stopped suddenly.

Screaming. Darkness. Pain. I remembered how I got hurt.

"No!" I screamed and crumbled to my knees. The car made a screeching halt.

"Melissa!" Niall screamed.

"Niall! I know who she is! I know everything!" I cried into my hands.

"Everything?" Niall asked worriedly. I just nodded.

"Mellisa. Are you sure? You know how you got. Ya know?." He asked.

"Not that part. Niall please. Just tell me." I pleaded.

"I'm the reason you got hit by the car. I told you something and you ran away. Melissa I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." He said as tears brimmed his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I cheated on you." He whispered.

I sat there for a while. Not knowing what to do. I stood up and wiped my face lightly.

"You. You did?" I asked suddenly very hurt and confused.

"Yes. I don't know why or anything. It just happened. She came and now shes gone. Im all yours, Mellisa." Niall said sadly.

"Well. Since all this happened. You go to her. Im sure shes a very nice person. Goodbye, Niall." I said and swallowed hard.

"Mellisa. Please. You don't mean that. Do you?" He asked.

"I mean it Niall. Have a nice relationship." I said and turned away from him before letting tears fall down my face.

"Mellisa. Where are you going?" He asked walking toward me slowly.

"Away from here." I whispered.

"I'll always love you." He said.

I nodded and continued walking.

*************************************************The next day*********************************************

The air was cold and damp. I sat up from where I had been laying all night. I opened my eyes slowly and saw leaves whirling around me. No one was near me. Just me and birds. I slowly stood up and stretched. Never sleeping on a bench again. I thought. I started walking around, trying to find people. I turned a corner and saw a boy standing with a girl.

"Excuse me." I croaked out.

"Yes?" The girl asked.

"Can you tell me where I am?" I whispered.

"Sorry, love. We cant hear you." The boy said stepping toward me.

"Where am I?" I asked louder.

"Oh. Youre in Radersville." The boy smiled politely.

"Oh. Okay. Thank you." I said again.

"Shouldn't you be getting to school?" The girl questioned.

"No. I. Well I should, but Im not going." I said before turning around.

"Do you live here?" The girl asked again.

"Yeah. I do. I just don't want to go to school today." I said.

"Do you need help? Are you okay?" The boy asked letting go of the girls hand.

"Im fine. I just need to go." I smiled and walked away.

"Wait! We can help you!" The girl yelled.

Just keep walking. I reminded myself. They wont follow you anyways.