Chapter 6 Worth Dying For

I stepped into the white room I knew so well. Security. The windows were bared on the top floor so there's no chance of suicide. I sighed and sat on my hard bed. I haven't slept here for months now. I tried to get comfortable, but I just couldn't.

"Okay. We will go to a house tomorrow and hopefully you can call it home." Marcey smiled.

"I've stopped calling places home." I sighed and sat up.

"Oh. Well hopefully you'll be happy there." She smiled a little.

Happy?

I'll never be happy again. Now I know to never trust anyone again. I nodded in agreement and went to the bathroom to change. I heard my bedroom door close and I walked and jumped into bed quickly. I dozed off into a tossing and turning sleep.

The next morning I woke up and put on my favorite Sleeping With Sirens tee shirt with white skinnys.

"Ready?" Marcey yawned. I nodded slowly waiting for up to a 3 hour long drive. "You're in the same town as you once were." She smirked.

My eyes widened. "What?" I exclaimed but couldn't help the wide smile spreading across my face.

"Yup." She exclaimed and hugged me tightly. For the first time I saw how bright her eyes were. I knew she had once lost her child, so her eyes were always dark. Now her bright crystal eyes, were glimmering with excitement. "Let's go." She whispered.

We walked to the black car and I got inside. It was getting colder so I was happy to be invited into the warmth. She lazily got in the car and we started down the road. Soon, Marcey and I were In front of a blue and white two story house. I got out with awe in my voice I said, "It's beautiful."

"Thank you. My husband and I work on it a lot." She said and I heard the smile in her voice. I turned around with tears of joy coming in my voice.

"Y-you?" I asked. "You want me?" I said with a huge smile.

"I've been your social worker since I was 21. Of course I want you." She smiled.

I ran around the car and put my arms around her neck tightly. "Unless you break my laugh." She giggled.

"Thank you, Marcey." I said chocking up a little.

"Can you call me mom?" She asked with happiness in her voice. I nodded and wiped my my tears with my hand. "Let's get inside so you can meet your dad." She beamed.

We walked up to the big front porch and walked up the steps, and pushed open the door. "Jeff!" Marcey- er mom. Yelled.

"In here babe!" He yelled.

"I got our daughter!" She yelled. I heard some shuffling and then a man appeared in front of me.

"Hi Melissa. I'm your dad, Jeff." He smiled and embraced me.

"I'm Melissa." I laughed.

"Uhm. Your mom told me to get you. Something. So your room is the first on the left." He smiled. I nodded and ran up the stairs, waiting for my surprise.

I finally got to the white door with my name on it and pushed it open.

"Oh my-" I started.

"Hey Melissa." Niall smiled.

*******************************************************************************************

Gahh! Writing at school is so flipping hard when you almost get detention-.- dang! So yeah! Inbox me questions and I'll answer. Sorry for the cheesy chapter but my friend called me and threatened me so... Yay! Haha. Love you lovelies<3