Chapter 8: Cheater Cheater

So now im doing this on the computer, not Ipad... so its a little hard lol. So how ya guys liking it? I like it. But I wrote It. sorry. My grandmas making me get a job... Booooooo! Im gonna start now.

I stayed in the hospital for a few days and finally got released on a Monday morning. On the plus side, I missed a lot of school but nothing Important. I waited eagerly on the porch for Niall to pick me up for school. I heard the front door open and I turned around to see mom come outside in her blue robe with a coffee cup in hand.

"Ready for school, sweetie?" She asked sipping her coffee.

"Yeah. Im ready for summer too." I smiled. Nialls mom is taking Niall and I to California for the summer.

"I'll miss you so so so much!" Mom said thinking about the next two months. I smiled and heard Niall pull up.

"Bye mom!" I squealed and ran down the steps.

"Forgetting someone?" Dad yelled from the porch.

"Bye dad! Love you guys!" I screamed halfway to Naills car. I stopped suddenly and turned around. Dad was holding my bag. I ran back to the porch and grabbed it. "Thank you!" I yelled hugging them both.

"Have a good day!" They yelled in unison.

I got into the car and stared at Niall.

"What?" He asked sheepishly.

"Nothing? Lets go!" I smiled. Niall pulled out of the driveway quickly and sped away from my house. "You okay?" I giggled.

"Yeah. Yeah just in a hurry that's all." He smiled. I looked out the window and waited till I saw the school. Niall pulled up and got out. I got out after him and he intertwined his fingers with mine. I blushed, not familiar with the feeling, and gripped his hand tightly. Niall bounced up the concrete stairs in front of  the school and opened the main door for me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Anytime." He smirked putting a hand on my lower back. My breath hitched as me did that.

"Bye, honey." Niall said in front of my classroom and pecked me on the lips.

"Bye." I smiled and walked into class.

School went by quickly so I went to meet Niall at his car. I tried to open the doors but they were locked. I say Niall with his friends so I waved at him. As he walked up I saw Harry. He looked sad. Then I looked at them all. They gave me sympathetic smiles. Niall walked by me and unlocked my door, not wanting to talk.

"Are the guys okay?" I asked when he finally got in the car.

"Their fine." He mumbled.

I sat back in my seat. He obviously wasn't in the mood to talk to me. He drove to my house quickly and we both got out. I skipped up the wooden stairs and opened the front door.

"Mom? Dad?" I yelled as I stepped inside. I heard Niall come in behind me. I tried walking into the kitchen but Niall grabbed my waist and turned me around.

"What do you want?" He smirked. He looked so cute when he did that.

"Surprise me." I smiled, killing the moment. He laughed and walked into the kitchen. I sat on the couch and turned on the t.v. Soon, Niall walked in with a bowl.

"Soup!" He exclaimed. I smiled and took the bowl as he slammed onto the couch.

"I love you, baby girl." Niall smiled sweetly.

"I love you too." I smiled back. Niall leaned in and kissed me.

The kiss was sweet. I brought my hands up to play with his hair, but my soup spilled so that was the end of that kiss. Niall and I spent the rest of the hour alone watching "Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs" until my parents came home.

"Call you later." Niall said as he quickly left the house.

"Are we dangerous?" Mom joked around.

"Totally." I laughed and turned on the couch. I looked at dad and he was mad. "Mom. Why don't we start dinner." I said getting up and leaving my angry father alone in the living room.

"Whats up with dad?" I asked as I started cutting up carrots.

"That's for you and him to discuss." Mom smiled. I looked down.

"Is it about Niall and I dating?" I asked afraid of the response.

"Not you sweetheart." She said as she turned around to the sink.

"Mom. Why cant you tell me?" I pleaded.

"Its not for you to know!" She screamed and threw a carrot on the ground. "Go to your room and do homework. I'll finish dinner." She said picking up the carrot and throwing it away.

I ran up the stairs with tears in my eyes and jumped into my bed crying. I called Niall quickly.

"Niall. Do you know whats going on?" I asked when he answered.

"No. Is your dad there?" He asked nervously.

"No? Whats up with you and him?" I asked.

"Meet me at the park. Love you. Bye." Niall quickly said and hung up before I could protest.

I hopped down the stairs and saw mom sitting at the dinner table.

"Hey." I smiled. She smiled but didn't say anything. "Mom." I said.

"Your father wants to see you." She said. I turned around and saw my dad standing behind me.

"Get in the car." He said before leaving the front door open. I followed meekly and got in the family car.

When we started driving he said, "Honey, its not you. Its not Niall. Its Nialls actions."

"Niall! I was supposed to meet him!" I screamed seeing his car. My dad stopped the car and I rushed out.

"Hey." I smiled as I got up to him.

"Hey." He said nervously.

"You okay?" I asked. He looked at me and then concentrated on the ground.

"I-I cheated on you." He said quietly.

************************************************************************************************************************

Whoa!! What!! Huh!! Omg! So yeah. What do ya think of that? haha. Wow not funny. So guys uhm. Wow. So remember that time in the last chapter where she bled. Yeah I wrote this a few months back (Okay maybe a year) and I lost the paper so I was going off memory... so pretend that part about the hospital isn't in there... Thanks!

KIK me or INBOX me questions/ ideas.

I love you sooooooo much!

Vote and Comment! :*