Worth Dying For: Chapter 9: Love Bites

I looked at him for a while. Then I looked away.

"Melissa." He said and reached up to my face. I pushed his hand back quickly and took off down the street. It was quiet, until I heard it. Screeching. Pain. Darkness. "Melissa!" Niall yelled before It got completely dark.

Beep beep beep beep. The sound was annoying me. I reached over to unplug what I thought was my alarm clock when someone grabbed my arm.

"That's the third time this week." Someone said.

"Mmm?" My throat vibrated with the sound.

"Are you waking up, sweetheart?" I heard someone ask. I nodded slowly then stopped as a pain soared through my body.

"Are you okay?" The voice asked frantically. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw the room. A lady, a man, and a teenage boy.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked.

"Yes." I whispered then laid my head back on the pillow.

"Melissa. Are you okay?" The boy asked.

"Where's my family?" I asked.

"We are your family." The lady said.

"No. I don't know any of you." I whispered.

*******************************************Nialls POV:**************************************

She doesn't know me. Her best friend. Her boyfriend. She doesn't remember anything. Not even her family that she loves. The family she's always wanted. She's always needed.

"Niall calm down sweetie. The doctors said she'll remember everything eventually." Melissa's mom soothed. I shook my head violently for the hundredth time.

"How can I calm down? I'm the reason the girl I love is in the hospital with no memory!" I screamed suddenly. Melissa's mom just rubbed back and eventually left me in the hallway alone.

The girl I really love, doesn't love me or her family, and it's all my fault.

****************************************\\\\\\\********^^*****************=====**********

Do you guys hate me? It was short but only because I hate school... So I love you! The next chapter will be longer<3