Worth dying for chapter 5

Niall has been acting weird ever since that make out session hosted by him.

*********Flashback*********

"Bye." I yawned as Niall walked out of my house.

"Bye." He said quickly. I walked back into my house tiredly and waited for him to text me like he always does. He never did.

To: Niall(: 'Hey(:'

He never replied to that text so I put my phone on the charger and got under my covers. The next morning Niall didn't come get me for school, but he was there. Weird.

*****flashback over******

"Niall!" I screamed across the parking lot of the school.

"Yeah Melissa?" He asked sheepishly.

"You never text me. And moms wondering why you're not eating our food!" I said angrily.

"Look. What happened, never happened. Alright?" He said rolling up his window and driving away. I looked down and tears came down my face. I slowly started walking home. Alone. I heard a car behind me. Nothing unusual. Until the car never passed me. I slowly turned around and Harry got out of the car.

"Why are you and Niall never together?" He asked. I shrugged and turned to keep walking. "Melissa. Tell me." He said sternly.

"I don't know! Okay? Is that what you want me to say?" I yelled and felt tears coming down my face.

"Melissa. Don't cry. Please?" Harry's voice softened. I shrugged and trudged home. I soon stopped when I saw a moving van and a car in front of the house. Must be getting a new kid. I brushed it off and saw my suitcase and boxes by the door.

"Mom?" I yelled. Marsha stepped out of the kitchen with my social worker. "What's going on?" I asked as my voice shook.

"Honey. I-I don't know how to tell you this." Marsha started.

"You hate me." I whispered. I didn't cry when these moments came anymore because I was so used to it.

"No no no. I'm pregnant honey. I want to start all over. With my child." She said hugging me.

"I understand." I whispered. I bent down and got my suitcase and gym bag.

"Melissa. You can visit anytime." Marsha said.

"Save it. I know you don't mean it." I said sadly. I put my bags in the car and soon had all of my boxes in the moving van. I went up to my room and looked around. Nothing was there that I owned. No pictures or posters. Nothing. The room was all white.

"Melissa." Niall said from behind me.

"Leave me alone. The less you talk. The easier Ill forget this whole thing." I said through gritted teeth.

"Please?" He asked moving my hair to kiss my cheek.

"Don't." I turned to face him. "They don't want me. Whatever we had. It's gone now. And it's never coming back." I whispered.

"Don't say that. Please never say that." Niall begged as tears filled his eyes.

"You've been a boy down the street. A friend. A best friend. A first kiss. And a back stabber. So don't pretend you care now." I said as I pushed past him and went to get into the car of my social worker, Marcey. Without warning I was pulled back and Niall placed his lips on mine. As much as I wanted to stay there, I pushed him away. "Goodbye Niall." I whispered. I got into Marceys car and let a tear roll down my face as I watched Niall disappear into just another memory from just another home.

*******************************************************************************************

So I cried writing this:'( oh my gosh I hate myself!! Darn you imagination!! The offer of a Q and A still available:) I love you baby's:)