Superman?

So Thanksgiving was yesterday and umm... Wow.

**********************************************Melissas POV:*******************************************

I woke up on a couch. I blinked a few times before sitting up. I coughed as I stood up.

"You okay?" I heard a male voice yell.

"Yeah. Im okay." I whispered.

I stayed in the livingroom and looked around. Where am I? Before I could figure it out, a tall guy walked into the dark livingroom and stopped infront of me.

"How ya feeling today?" He asked and continued to button his shirt.

"Im okay. How are you?" I asked back.

"Im pretty great, actually. Thanks for asking." He smirked.

"Where am I?" I asked him casually.

"My house." He said slowly.

"Why? Shouldnt I be in a mental ward by now?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Wouldnt you rather stay here?" He asked passing me.

I turned around to face him again and crossed my arms. "Whys your house so cold?" I snapped.

"Cause little miss princess." He said smirking. "I like the cold. Grab a blanket if youre really cold." He looked up from the book he was reading.

"I dont know where the blankets are." I said.

He got up and took my arm. The hall to a room was small.

"Get the one on the foot of the bed." He said and left.

I walked to the middle of the room and stopped to take in the scenery. Pictures of him and a blonde girl. I walked to a dresser and picked one up. They were in the middle of a feild. Smiling. I could see a light in his eyes. I was about to put it down when strong arms wrapped around my waiste and picked me up.

"Thats not a blanket." He whispered.

"I. I was just. I was looking at it. I was gonna put it down and. Im. Im so sorry." I couldnt help but ramble.

He cracked a smile. "Shes pretty, huh?" He said.

"Yeah. She is. Who is she?" I asked.

"My sister. The youngest." He laughed.

I nodded and grabbed the blanket.

"Dont you have somewhere to be?" I asked suddenly.

"Listen sweetheart. This is my house. As long as youre here, I can follow you anywhere." He said.

"Not the bathroom." I murmmered.

"I could, but thats really weird." He laughed.

"I need to go. Home." I whispered.

"Home? Are you sure home isnt the top of another building?" He asked with his eyes never leaving mine.

"Im sure. I dont live very far." I said.

"I'll drive you." He smirked.

"No. I can walk myself home." I said.

"Come on. You dont get it, do you? Im not letting you leave my sight for a little while." He said.

"Why not?" I asked getting angry.

"I dont want you to hurt yourself. Is that a crime?" He asked crossing his arms but keeping his voice calm.

"You shouldnt worry about me. Im a total stranger. You wont miss me. No one will." I said the last part mostly to myself.

"Yes I will. I'll die knowing I let you leave." He said walking over to me.

"Please. You dont know me. You dont know how unhappy I am." I whispered.

"I know everything sweetheart. Now. Youre staying." He said.

"Who are you to say Im staying?" I yelled at him.

He smirked like a child.

"Well?" I asked angrily.

"Call me Superman." He winked and walked out leaving me embaressed and red.

*******************************************Nialls POV*************************************************

 I called Melissa again. I sat on my bed and waited.

"Hello?" Someone said.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked.

"This is Derick. Whos this?" The boy asked.

"Niall. Wheres Melissa?" I asked frantically.

"On the couch. Do you need to talk to her?" He asked.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" I asked with tears coming.

"My couch? Shes still in your town, dude. Don't worry. Shes fine. Just a little suicidal." Derick said calmly.

"She really tried to kill herself?" I asked.

"Yeah. She did. Im sorry." He said.

"Its okay. I got to go. Tell her I called, please." I said.

"Alright. Bye." He said and hung up.

I stared at my phone. She already got a new boyfriend. Just like that. God. I threw my phone across the room.

"Niall? You okay up there?" Louis yelled from downstairs.

I cleared my throat. "Im fine." I said.

They caught my lie when they walked into my room.

"Is Holly, erm, pregnant?" Liam asked.

"Ew. No." I said.

Liams face relaxed for a bit before looking back at me.

"Melissa." He whispered.

I lowered my head and covered my face. "She did try to kill herself. I failed!" I yelled and collapsed to the ground.

"Niall. Everythings gonna be okay, mate." Zayn said quietly.

"No its not! Shes with some Derick guy. I lost her. I really lost her." I whispered the last part.

"Whys she there?" Louis asked. "I'll go get her." He offered quickly.

"Don't crush her love." I harshly said and walked out of my own room.

"Niall!" The four boys in my room chorused.

"What?" I yelled at them.

"Don't do anything stupid." Harry finally spoke up.

I nodded and walked out my front door.

Im gonna find this Derick guy and hes gonna pay big time.

****************************************************************************************************************

I updated! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? So have you guys heard Midnight Memories yet? Can I just say, asdfghjkl! I luh it! I love Through The Dark cause I've been going through some stupid crap and so like if you haven't heard it, its talking about how you shouldn't give up, cause you have reasons to live (I have 6) yay! So y'all should really listen to it! Okay and btw, I am a Nialls girl. Hes really sweet and I love him so so so so much! I don't think he would really be like this. I don't think he would ever cheat or anything. So uhm yeah.

I love all of y'all and im so country omg! So. Uhm yay!