The new boyfriend

Oh my GOD! I saw Catching Fire today and I just asdfghjkl! I love itttttt! So yay! What do you guys think of Derick and Melissas relationship so far? Im not sure if they should be together or not. Suggestions are much needed. Love ya bunnies^.^

*********************************************************Melissas POV**********************************

I woke up with a dry throat. And when I say dry, I mean like sand in Florida dry. God I hate winter. I looked beside me and saw Derick sleeping peacefully. Lucky. I threw off the comforter and sat up in bed, making me dizzy. Being my sleepy self, I decided it was a good idea to stand up while I was still dizzy.

I stood up quickly and plopped down on the bed again.

"What?" Dericks sleepy voice asked.

"Go back to sleep. Its a, erm, dream. Oooooo." I whispered to him. He didnt buy my pathetic attempt and sat up smiling.

"Morning sunshine. Breakfast ready?" He asked.

I crossed my arms. "Absolutely not." I said.

"Why the attitude?" He asked and raised a brow.

"Just the fact that Im a girl and you expect me to make you breakfast." I murmured.

"Just a question, sweetheart." He said in a sexy tone that made me shiver.

I nodded and walked to his bedroom door. "Well. Then I'll go make some food." I said casually.

I heard the bed creak and soon felt his breath on my neck. "I can go make some food." He offered.

"No. No I got it. Really." I said trying to get out of his trance.

"You sure, sweetheart? I could at least help." He smiled and turned me to face him.

"I-Im sure." I stammered seeing our faces this close.

"Well alright." He whispered.

I let out a ragged breath and turned back around. "I'll go. Do that. Uhm. Yeah." I said as I swung the door open.

Instead of making food, I sat at the kitchen table and thought about my options. I could either be with Niall or Derick. I could either go home or stay here. I could either live a horrible life or stay in a beautiful apartment. I think my option is clear.

I didnt realize how long I had been sitting down until Derick walked into the kitchen with just some slacks on.

"Wheres breakfast?" He smirked.

I stared in awe as he walked over to where I was sitting.

He put a thumb up to the corner of my mouth and said, "Try not to drool, sweetheart."

I looked down red from embaressment. "I forgot to make it. Why are you wearing slacks?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I actually have to go to work today. Theres a case. Missing girl. Names Melissa. Do you know her?" He chuckled.

"I might." I said smugly and stood up.

I walked to his stove and turned around. "Don't you need a shirt for work?" I asked.

"Well I don't have to at work till like, one." He smirked.

"Oh." I said. "Wheres your cook stuff?" I asked.

"Don't worry about a great breakfast. Just grab some cereal." He replied.

"Im not hungry. Do you want cereal?" I asked.