DemiGod? Yes. Badass? Maybe. Popular? Of Course Not. Chapter 5

Hale

Hale awoke suddenly with a jolt, falling from the bed, quickly taking in his surroundings, including the incredibly ugly..erm....jackass...that stood at the corner of the room.

"Ah he awakens." The donkey dude said.

Hale stood quickly, almost too quickly to be registered. He didnt even know how he did it, but just like that he was up, and in a defensive position. He registered the other guy, and girl, and a figure he couldnt quite make out, from all the blankets it was under.

The boy approached Hale, and Hale acted on instinct. He closed his eyes, remembering his newfound powers, and summoned rocks from nearby, and mentally aimed at his target.

CRASH!!!

The rocks flew threw the window pelting the boy, one hitting him straight in the head knocking him out. The girl rose quickly, an angry, but concerened look on her face.

"We ARENT going to hurt you. Calm down. Let us HELP you." She said calmly, considering the guy Hale had just knocked out was probably her boyfriend. He could tell by the way she looked at him...or had before Hale had sent him for a little trip to erm...a black hole.

Hale felt a searing pain against his thigh and quickly pulled out the rock. The normally blue rocked glowed bright red, and was searing hot, but somehow hale didnt feel the heat at all. He got a twinge at his gut, and felt compulsed to rub his thumb against the rock, hissing in pain when it removed some blood from his finger, before turning into a full Celestial Bronze Long sword.

How he knew it was Celestial bronze was BEYOND him. The sword seemed to be glowing, and if one payed enough attention to detail, it seemed to steam, but not only steam, dance around, like a flame would. The sword had BECOME a solid, yet somehow unsolid flame, ready to attack anyone needed. Hale didnt know how this occured, as far as he'd known, the rock he'd always carried with him was just some stupid rock that "magically" appeared back in his pocket, always a day after he chucked it some place.

He'd always thought his mom had snuck it back there when he was sneaking so he wouldnt forget his dad, but now....he didnt even know. The girl approached him calmly, and he swung. The boy woke up then, and jumped infront of the girl, pulling out a pen, causing Hale to laugh until it turned into a sword itself. Hale swung, and the battle begun. Him and the black haired boy dueled around the room, knocking tables and chairs over, causing a great ammount of noise, getting in a few hits here and there, each time the rock turning back to a shade of blue, and healing hale, the boy still bleeding. The battle continued.