DemiGod? Yes. Badass? Maybe. Popular? Of Course Not. Chapter 6

Angel

Angel opened her eyes to some commotion across the room from her. She blinked, trying to slowly let herself get used to the bright, sunny, surroundings and tried to sit up, wincing.

" Wh-..." She went wideeyed seeing a brown haired boy and a black haired one duel it out with real swords right in front of her. And the blonde girl and horseman doing nothing to stop it. She did a double take. "A-...Wh-...Ok." She laughed loudly, causing herself to grip her stomach but she didn't stop. "Wooo! ahahahaha." She started to calm down a little when the horseman looked over towards her and said something to the blonde girl, to which she responded with a small nod.

The girl looked at Angel with a pair of peircing gray eyes and headed over to her, sitting down on a stool near the edge of the bed. "I know your probably gonna freak out, like that other kid over there." The gray-eyed one muttered a little bitterly towards the end, as she glanced over to the fight worriedly as if she was waiting for the black haired boy to kick the other one's ass or something. "But before you do. I'm Annabeth Chase. Daughter of Athena."

Angel just stared with her mouth hanging wide open. She was once again feeling a bit faint, and she could feel beads of sweat on her face but she wanted to find out more. "W-wait...The goddess. Your bullshitting me arent you."

The girl seemed to frown slightly at her use of the 'B' word. Angel started to pull the sheets off of her, and tried to get out of the bed, but she immediately crumples to the ground, wide eyed as another jolt of pain shoot up her spine. She groaned loudly, but bit her lower lip trying not to cry in front of these strangers. If there was anything that her dad had taught her...it was to not show fear in front of those that can harm you. And right now...everything around her looked like it could possibly kill her.

Not to mention the half horse freak and the two lunatics trying to kill each other with giantass swords.

"I needa get outta here." She moaned between her teeth, but she didn't shove the Annabeth girl away when she tried to help her.

"Calm down please. your going to hurt yourself some more." Strangely, she sounded really concerned. "You hit the ground pretty hard and I'm surprised the Celedone's touch didn't disinegrate you on the spot." Annabeth was tilting her head, frowning in a curious sort of way. Angel leaned against the side of the bed, still sitting on the ground, and just closed her eyes. She just wanted this nightmare to be over.