DemiGod? Yes. Badass? Maybe. Popular? Of Course Not. Chapter 20

Angel snapped back to reality, when she hears her boyfriend arouse from his bed.

"Hey hey," She rushed over to him, bending down to his level and put a hand on his forehead, brushing his damp hair back. She knew he hadn't been sleeping well, from the look on his face but she was afraid to ask in case he's still in pain.

"I'm ok." Angel put on a small smile. "How ya feeling? Any better?" She winced remembering his leg. "Did Chiron do anything for your leg...?" Angel nodded, smiling hearing her boyfriend's answers, saying that he was fine.

But he still looked somewhat disturbed.

She wondered if he had the same weird dream that she did. Was Demeter her mother? Impossible. Angel can't take care of any small flower, let alone farm crops even to save her life.

"I- uh...I love you." Her voice shook slightly when she said it. She didn't want it to be her last words to him, before 'catastrophe' struck. She swallowed back the lump in her throat and took in a shakey breath. She knew she had to tell him about her dream, and she did just that.

"I had a dream and...Demeter." A frown appeared upon her face when she said that. "She sent a message from my mom, if..well I think Demeter might be my mother but that's a whole nother story." She added a small laugh to try and lighten up the mood, since her boyfriend was already in pain she didn't need to worry him anymore than she already had. That was one of the many reasons why she loved him. He cared more about others than himself. Angel told him about how she stepped on the Crop goddess' face, and how a lightning bolt strucked down when she was warning her about a danger that would destroy both camps. She didn't know what other camp, the goddess was talking about. Maybe there was more than one camp half-blood? But anyway, after she was finished, she took a peek at her boyfriend only to see him get even more pale. She mentally groaned.