Chapter 10: School

*Hope you guys like this chapter! Please let me know what you think because it really helps :)

An alarm went off. I opened an eye. Aidan reached out and stopped it. I blinked my eyes open and yawned. We were still in the same position as last night. He looked down at me.

"Morning. You sleep well last night?"He said with a sleepy smile.

"Yeah, I did. Thanks." I did actually. I didn't have any nightmares or nothing.

"Hey, anytime a girl invites herself into my bed, by all means." He said while smirking.

Ah, he got his cockiness back. I knew his sweet side wouldn't hold up for that long. I rolled my eyes and sat up while trying to tame my bed head.

"Hey, you can stay in here and cuddle with me for a few more minutes if you want." He said with a wink.

"Tempting offer but I'm going to have to resist." I say while scrunching up my nose and shaking my head at him. I get off the bed and stand up.

"You don't know what you're missing."

"If you don't hurry up, we'll both be missing the bus." I said while walking out of the room.

I walk over to the bathroom and take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I got out with a towel wrapped around my body and walked over to my room. There, I asked myself the question that all girls ask themselves everyday. What should I wear?

I thought I should just stick to the basics on my first day, at least I'd be comfortable. I ended up wearing a pair of skinny jeans with an oversized hoodie.

I decided to leave my hair down and just put on a touch of make up. Not too much, didn't want to be like one of those girls with a gigantic amount of product on their face. For shoes I had on my black converse.

"Hey, Aidan, we're going to be walking to the bus stop right?" I ask from my room. Both our doors were open so he could hear me.

"Yeah..." He said. He sounded like he was distracted.

I looked over from putting some last minute stuff in my bag and saw him shirtless, with his back facing me. He was looking for something in a drawer. I couldn't help staring. He had a REALLY hot back. He turned around. I quickly averted my eyes back to my bag.

"Why do you ask?" He said while pulling on a shirt.

"Oh, I was just wondering if it was okay if I rode my penny board."

"You know how to skateboard? Cool. I've always wanted to learn but never seemed to have the time. And yeah, its fine."

"Maybe I can teach you sometime." I said. That would be interesting.

"And I'll tell you about monsters and stuff I've seen in return."

"Deal."

"We have to leave in about 15 minutes so I think we better go down for breakfast now." He said while getting his school bag and looking at his watch.

"Yeah, okay." I grab my penny board and school bag and follow Aidan down the stairs into the kitchen.

As we enter I smell butter. Yum. What did Victor make today morning? He was a really good cook.

"Morning." Me and Aidan both say to Victor as we enter the kitchen.

"Good morning. I made pancakes today." He said while gesturing to a heap of pancakes on a plate. He was making coffee for himself.

Me and Aidan helped ourselves and I put a heap of maple syrup on mine while he put chocolate syrup on his. Oh my god this is delicious.

"This is really good." I told Victor.