Chapter 4: Tour

I took a quicker shower compared to my usual half an hour showers. It probably had something to do with the fact that I was starving or the fact that the less time I had alone to think about stuff, the better. After I put on shorts and a t-shirt, I went downstairs and entered the kitchen. I smelled bacon and eggs from out in the hallway. Yum.

Aidan looked up at me as I entered the kitchen.

"Bacon in the frying pan, eggs on the plate, plates are in that cupboard on top and cutlery in the drawer over there" He said while pointing to the cupboard over the sink.

"Thanks." I said, already reaching for a plate. After I loaded a pile of bacon and scrambled eggs on to my plate, I sat opposite from Aidan and started eating. Wow, it was really good. Either that or I was starving and wasn't picky.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked him.

"Well, Victor just told me to give you the grand tour of the house, then let you know about the daily schedule that we more or less follow every day just so you can get a feel of how we run things here."

"Sure. You can tell me about the schedule right now, if you want." God, this bacon tastes like heaven.

"Okay, well, so school starts at about 7 in the morning and finishes at around 1 in the afternoon. When we get back, we have until 5 to do our homework, study and do whatever else we want to do. Then after that, Victor teaches us this and that about hunting vampires until 10. After that we go to sleep. Or in my case, watch a movie until 1 and regret it in the morning." He said with a laugh.

"That sounds like a really busy schedule." I say, already almost done with my meal.

"Yeah, Victor says we have to be able to balance hunting and school. I personally would rather just hunt."

I stand up and bring my plate over to the sink. After washing it and putting it on the drying rack, I turn to Aidan.

"Okay, let's start the tour."

"Right this way, madam." He says while walking out of the kitchen door. He walks all the way to the front door.

"I thought its easier if we started from the front." He said.

"Sure."

"Okay so, this door here leads to the living room." He says while opening it and showing me the inside. He closes it and goes to the second door on the left. "Over here is the kitchen where we just were, but you should know that unless you have a really really bad sense of direction. But you know, you're a woman so..."

"Very funny." I said sarcastically.

"Anyway, the kitchen also connects to the living room. So then this door over here, leads to the basement. Wanna go down?" He says while motioning to the door opposite the front door.

"Yeah, okay."

He opens the door and reaches in and switches on a light. There's a flight of stairs going down. He starts going down and I follow him. You only can see the whole room once your at the bottom stair. It isn't your cliche, creepy basement that you see in horror movies. The light is really bright so the whole room looks like its just another room upstairs. But the room was far from ordinary.

There were weapons everywhere, arranged and hung neatly on the walls and in compartments and stuff. I'm assuming they used it for hunting. I had no idea what a single thing was except for the huge jar of dead mans blood but even then I might be wrong.

"Woah." I say, stunned.

"That was exactly what I thought the first time I saw this room."

"Victor is going to teach me how to use all of this?"

"Well, not all at once. He'll probably teach you the basics first, like how to field strip, fire and load a hand gun." He said while walking over to a rack of guns.

"This is so freaking cool." I say, still in awe.

"Really? You aren't freaked out about all this?" He says, slightly surprised.

"Well, maybe a little. But for ages I've always wanted to learn how to hunt and become a hunter. Well, maybe not for ages. More like two years or something."

"Oh yeah, you found out about the hunter world and monsters when those two hunters saved you right?" He says, remembering what I told him and Victor when I first met them.

"Yeah."

"Well? Aren't you going to tell me the story?" He says, after a few seconds.

"Well, its quite long..." I start to say.

"Go on, we have time."

"Okay fine," I say with a sigh. "Could we go upstairs or something though?"

"Sure." He says, starting to walk up the stairs. I follow him and he switches the light off once we're both out. He closes the door and makes his way to the living room. He takes a seat on one end of the couch. I take the other.

"Okay, where should I begin." I say, trying to think back.

"Anywhere you want."

"Okay well, their names are Sam and Dean Winchester. They're brothers. Probably in their late twenty's or something. Well, I was on my way home from a friends house..."