Chapter 15: Pool

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKEEEE UPPPPP!"

Ugh. What the hell. I was lying on my stomach and someone was sitting on my back, bouncing up and down like I was a freaking bouncy castle.

"Go away." I mumble into the pillow.

"No way. Come on, wake up."

As I began to drift back into reality, I realised Aidan was the one screaming at me to wake up while jumping on my back. Sigh. Why do I have to wake up? Its a saturday. There's no school. Or hunting since we just hunted those vamps yesterday. What. Does. He. Want.

"Why?" By that I meant, WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU WAKING ME UP ON A GODDAMN SATURDAY.

"Because...you need to get ready for the party?" Aidan replied, as if guessing the correct answer.

I turned my head to the side so I could see him with one eye.

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"About 2 in the afternoon."

"And what time is the party?"

"About 6."

"It's only at 6? Then why are you asking me to get ready now?"

"Because you're a girl and girls take ages to get ready." He says as if it was the most obvious fact in the world. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, what is the real reason you're waking me up?"

"Well...I was actually bored." He says with a laugh.

"You interrupted my sleep because you were...bored?" I say, slowly.

"Yeah. Go on. Entertain me." He says cheerily. He was still sitting on my back.

I get up all of a sudden to try and make him fall off. Sure enough, he lost his balance and went crashing to the ground.

"Entertained yet?" I said with a smile, sitting up in the bed.

"Ouch, I'm going to have a huge bruise on my butt." He says, standing up and rubbing his butt.

I laughed.

"Kiss it better?" He says with a sly smile.

"Aidan! Gross!" I shout while laughing. I throw a pillow at his face. He dodges it swiftly. He laughs.

"Anyway, since the party's only at 6, we should do something to pass time." He says, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I was hoping you could come up with something." He says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, what kind of 'something' do you want to do?"

"I don't know. Something that we could do in the span of four hours."

Hmmmmmm. What should we do?

"How about we call up Jack and see if he has anything in mind?" I suggest.

"Good idea. I'll call him now." Aidan said, already keying in Jack's number. After a lot of 'cools' and 'alright mans', he finally gets off the phone.

"How does pizza and lounging around a pool sound?" He asked.

"That sounds perfect. Have a spare swimming pool we can use?"

He laughed. "Uh yeah, Jack's."

"Jack has a swimming pool?"

"Technically it's his parents. But yeah, it's behind his house. Really cool."

"Wow. I didn't know he was rich."