Chapter 2: The Move

*Mikhaela's POV*

Where was I? Am I dead? No...I don't think so. Crap, my head hurts really badly. I slowly open my eyes. At first I couldn't hear anything and could only see blurred images but then all my senses came back to me at once. I see these two men bending over me with concerned expressions on their faces.

Scratch that, a man and a teenage boy. A very good looking teenage boy at that. Oh my god am I seriously checking him out right now? I should be wondering why these two strangers were in my house but somehow I got the feeling they were here to help.

"Hey, are you okay?" The teenage boy asks.

"Yeah...I'm fine." I say sitting up, wincing at the pain in my head.

"Aidan, go get her some ice for her head." The man says.

Aidan walks over to the fridge and gets some ice and wraps it in a cloth and brings it to me.

"Thank you...I'm sorry, but who are you guys and what are you doing here?"

"My name is Victor. This is Aidan. We're hunters." The man, Victor, says.

"Oh. What are you guys doing here?" I ask suspiciously. Hunters? The last hunters I met were Sam and Dean and I haven't seen them for two years.

"Well, I was tracking that vampire...the one that broke in your house earlier. It led me here but I'm afraid I was too late. By the time I got here, you were knocked out on the floor and it was nowhere to be seen. So I called Aidan over to help just in case the vamp showed up again. Mind telling me what had happened?" Victor explained.

"Hmmm...okay fine. I woke up because I heard some noises. I found the vamp in my mums room. I gave it some dead mans blood, then strapped it to this chair." I said, pointing to the kitchen chair that now had some blood stains and loose ropes on it. "I was torturing it when someone snuck up behind me and hit me on the head. Next thing I know, I'm on the ground and you guys are looking down at me."

"It must have been another vampire. Wait, you're a hunter?" Aidan asked, confused.

I laughed. "No, I'm not."

"Then how did you know to use dead mans blood?" He questioned.

"A couple of years back, my mum and myself were attacked by some vampires but these two hunters saved us. So I picked up a couple of tricks from them. Thought it might come in handy some day." I explained.

"Well, you thought right. And I'm impressed that you were able to get that vamp in that chair without it killing you, considering you're not a hunter." Victor said.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Wait. You said something about the vamp being in your mums room? Where's your mum?" Aidan asked.