Night Three

We didnt realize that we fell asleep on the living room floor until we woke up to the sound of mom saying "Wakey wakey! Eggs and Bacey!"

"What happened?" Rayne said, rubbing her eyes.

"You got drunk.," mom said snapping me out of my sleepy state.

"We didnt drink!" shrieked Rayne. "We're kids for Pete's sake!" I said. "Who's Pete?" mom said.

"Mom, no need for Shrek based quotes here. WE DIDNT DRINK!" I said and mom laughed like I was crazy.

"You got drunk from ancing and music. We got home last night and ou guys were knocked unconscious with JLo songs playing on MTv." mom explained.

"No wonder I'm having an awful hangover." Rayne joked around then yawned. "I'm sobered up now," I said walking to the table to see eggs and bacon. Once me and Rayne finished eating, I took my long, and precious bath then Rayne did the same after me.

Once we were both done taking our baths, we checked YouTube for any new comments.

"Were getting really popular, you know," Rayne said.

"We only have 200,000 views for each video! Were not even close to 1,000,000 views!" I pointed out.

"Well it's not my fault you have high standards." Rayne said.

We argued about it for a minute or two until the doorbell rang. We peeked outside through the window to see who it was and saw a man wearing an expensive looking suit with a limo behind him.

"Oh my Maddison," Rayne said. I looked at her, confused. She liked Maddison? Oh what the heck. It did'nt matter now, there is a friggin rich man in front of my house!

We ran to the stairs. Before we got to the last step which was covered by a wall, we checked what we were wearing, I mean if we looked like idiots in front of a rich man, we might as well be circus freaks.

Once we were downstairs, we saw the mas sitting on our couch, with Rayne and my parents; all of them were looking at us.

"What's going on?" Rayne asked.

"Girls, come sit down with us," her mom said and we sat down side by side.

The man in a suit introduced himself to us.

"Hi, I'm Robert Lamington." (A/N this man does not exist)

"I'm Ra-" Rayne started off but was interrupted by the ri-I mean Robert.

"No need for introduction. You are Denise," he gestured towards me, "and you are Rayne," he gestured towards Rayne.

Rayne said "How do you-"

"Know your name?" Robert cut her off. "I watch YouTube. That's how. You two are quite good at singing. Very suited as celebrities." He said nodding his head as if agreeing with himself.

"CELEBRITIES?!" me, Rayne, and our parents said in unison.

"Indeed. In fact, I would like to take them in."

"TAKE THEM IN?!" now it was just our parents.

"Our daughters are not out for adoption," Rayne's dad said.

Robert chuckled, "Of course not. I would like to take them in as America's new and young singing sensations."

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I want you two to be living the celebrity life. Of course, your studies will not be neglected. It may be a harsh deal. You two will be living in Las Vegas for a month then we'll eventually move to miami. Only you two though. Your parents should be able to trust me in handling you two." then he looked at our parents.

"How can we be so sure that we can trust you?" dad said.

"Why? Because I have ICONic Boyz in my limo here in the Philippines without any parental guide present."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Cliffy! Did you guys enjoy?

I hope you did. Any ideas for the cover?

Love lots, Denise