Night Ten

It was quite a surprise. I mean, if I were them, I wouldn't have allowed it! But it was all so sudden! I mean these kinds of decisions are really hard and they made this decision in  a few days?!

___________________________________________________________________________

Flashback:

"Girls, we have great news," Rayne's mom said. They suddenly visited this morning. Robert appeared too. I had a weird feeling in my guts.

"I'm hoping its good news," I said. They all smiled like crazy. The boys were also smiling. I'm guessing they discussed this thing while me and Rayne were at the badminton courts.

"Okay," my dad started. "We say it in one-two-th" mom interrupted him. "Your going to be celebrities!!!" Robert laughed and said "So much for the countdown."

I was frozen in my place. It's hard to believe it. But dammit, I was ecstatic inside! What me and Rayne hoped for finally came through...well not officially yet but to hell with that! I looked at Rayne and her happiness was totally obvious.

"Whoa, hold up. You guys aren't kidding right?!" I asked. They all shook their heads. I sat down on the stairs because my knees were buckling. Holy shizballs I'm going abroad to become a singer.

"Rayne, must we?" I asked as I stood up. She nodded smiling and we started screaming at the top of our lungs, jumping up and down like crazy people who just won the lottery. The boys laughed and stood up. We stopped at the shocked and looked at them.

"This is our impressions of you guys just now," Thomas said and they all started jumping and screaming in a totally different way. I rolled my eyes and they laughed. Everybody came up to us and hugged us. Well, except for our dads. They had their heads down.

"If you'll excuse us, we'll be playing billiards," Rayne's dad said. "But there's no billiard place near here," I said. They stopped and continued sulking.

"Okay! Now go shopping! You'll run out of nice clothes out there!" mom said. So bi-polar.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!" the boys said. Here we are at the mall. Me and Rayne were getting tons of stuff. Tons of clothes, tons of shoes, tons of accessories, tons of tons. The boys were whining the whole second half. Why?

HUNGER!!!

I rolled my eyes and said "Fine." We walked to the top floor where the cinema was. There were also some food booths there and an arcade. We went to go get some Fried Ice Cream. They had like tables for four so we all cramped in two tables and nine chairs, which was fine for the booth owners, thank God. We all had more than two servings. I guess me and Rayne were also very hungry and the temptation for clothes hid it.

We got like dresses and shorts and jackets and heels and boots and shirts and neclaces and bracelets and stuff we would need out there. We also bought luggages so we could put most of the stuff we bought in them so carrying them would be easy.

I bought two trolleys, purple and spice berry, three gym bag like ones, all grey. Rayne got one big purple trolley and two gym bags. We also bought some hand bags.

"When it comes to girls, expect that they are beasts in shopping," Vinny said. The other boys nodded in agreement. I rolled my eyes.

"Well you guys raided the sports stores and bought tons of shoes and jackets too. Louis came up as beast as me when he saw those shirts at Tribal," I said. I kind of had this liking for punk looking clothes. He did this fake laugh which really didn't suit him and made us all laugh again.

"I see you," a familiar voice said just behind me ear, making me shiver. I turned around and saw Alex...

"Oh my gosh its Alex," Rayne said in disbelief. I couldn't speak myself. This is just way too unfortunate.

_________________________________________________________________________

So seriously, who is this Alex guy??Haha. If you have any questions, go ahead and comment. Or if you want, you can send me a personal message. I must repeat by the way, this is all from a dream. Read the first chapter if you guys can't remember. O.o that rhymed! Haha

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!