Night Nineteen

Denise's POV

"Rayne wake up!" I yelled at the sleeping figure. She moaned a bit then her eyes started to flutter open. "What's going on?" she asked half heartedly.

"We have work to do," I said with a smile then got off her bed. "Hurry up. Breakfast is waiting in the living room. Robert wants to talk to us about today." She nodded and i left the room, walking to the living room where Robert was drinking his coffee.

_______________________________________________________

Rayne's POV

I could have sworn that I was falling. I sat up at the realization that I was dreaming, but it all felt so real. I shook my head and laughed a little.

"This happens to everyone," I muttered. But why do I feel like I wanted the dream to go on, as if I was expecting for something unusual to happen. I sighed and got out of bed. I tied my hair, still in my pyjamas, and left the room.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Denise said as I sat down beside her.

"Don't start with me, Vasquez," I said. "Well someone had a weird night," Denise muttered.

"How can you tell?" Robert asked. "Last name basis," Denise answered in a blunt voice. She knows what pushes my buttons.

"Well first, we'll be recording a few covers for your first mini album. Then we'll have a break there. When evening comes, we'll be going to a small gala for a press conference." I nodded as Robert explained our to-do list for today.

"We'll be leaving at 10 so you still have plenty of time to get ready," he said then stood up. "I'll leave you girls so you can prepare. I'll fetch you at 9:45."

"Wanna talk about it?" Denise asked as Robert left.

I told her about the dream and about how I felt it should have continued.

"I don't get it. It's like I felt that me waking up wasn't the end of the dream," I said. We stayed quiet for a while but exploded in to fits me giggles.

"Did you just hear how cliche you sounded?!" Denise managed through her laughter. I rolled my eyes. We stopped for a while.

"Reminds me of a song," Denise said. My brow raised at confusion.

Denise started singing the first verse of Katy Perry's Wide Awake. I joined in then we stopped after the first chorus.

"You it's kind of similar," I said laughing.

"So are we cool or are we cool because there is no way I an recording with a zombie in the studio," Denise said.

"Did I look that horrible?!" I asked.

"Your hair was everywhere, you had bags under your eyes, your eyes were red shot. Very similar to a zombie," she said. I rolled my eyes and playfully punched her on the shoulder.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Denise said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"No it didn't," I said and stood up to get ready.

"I learned from the best!" I heard her call after me.

"And by best you mean your pancake stealing, chip hogging, pizza robbing jerk of a cousin?" I asked loudly.

"You got that right!" Denise yelled.

I laughed a bit thinking back on

how close Denise and her big cousin was. They always quarreled about the smallest stuff. I remember how her cousin ate the kept slice of pizza and how pissed Denise felt. Her cousin ended up having peanut butter all over his shirt. It was harsh but they had a good laugh about it.

_______________________________________________________

Nick's POV

"I'm so damn bored!" I yelled.

"Trust me you're not the only one," Madison muttered from behind me. "Hey, Louis, isn't it too early for you to be eating popcorn?" I heard Mikey say.

"At least share some," I said getting hungry.

Sure the girls get to go out yet we have to stay here.

"Hey, you guys know that we haven't even played one fourth me the games here, right?" Louis asked munching on some popcorn. I smirked.

"Let's?" I asked and they all nodded. We started playing Madden. We yelled at those who scored and yelled at those who didn't score. To sum it all up, we yelled all day.

Then I got a text from Robert.

"WE DON'T HAVE TO STAY!!!" I yelled with ecstasy. The boys raised their brows in curiosity.

"The girls are having a small performance near the Strip. We get to go! They'll be having a press con. too," I said, completely happy.

"What time are we meeting them?" Jason asked.

"Around 2:30." I checked my watch. "It's 11:50, according to my watching." We all sighed. "Whose up for a sound of Halo?" Mikey asked and we all smiled.

"Get ready to have your ass handed to you," Madison said. I rolled my eyes.

"Game on."