Night Fourteen

Denise's POV

So...much...words!!! As soon as the men in suits gave me the contract to sign, my head ached badly. But I didn't;t want to be one of those people who would just sign anything to be or have anything. I pulled my glasses closer to my eyes and made sure I read everything. I even checked the middle of the lines to see if they did those blackmailing things that I saw in cartoons. At least they didn't put anything in there.

I am glad that it's Interscope were signing for. I mean seriously...Greyson Chance and All Time Low are in the same label. So is Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, LMFAO, Madonna, One Republic, Pussycat Dolls, Phillip Phillips, and Jessica Sanchez. I mean seriously guys...Jessica Sanchez?! Life just got sweeter. 

"Isn't this a diligent girl," Robert said and Rayne laughed. I rolled my eyes and signed then handed the papers to Rayne.

"At least I know I'm safe if I sign this, thanks to you," Rayne said in a very sarcastic way that even the dudes in suits laughed. After that, our plans to record covers got cancelled since Robert bound his interest to shoes. In the meanwhile, Rayne and I hit the bookstore. It was paradise. Books over here, books over there, and there was even an internet cafe in the corner! Oh joy!

__________________________________________________________________

Rayne's POV

I'm telling you, Denise's mind probably explodes every time she enters a bookstore. She got a ton of books! She bought at least four then went with me to the cafe where we had a little Starbucks snack. Then a few minutes later she went off to get some more books. I took the ones she bought in my hands and looked at the titles. Hush Hush, Crescendo, Silence, and Serpent's Shadow,

I just don't get Denise completely. She's all sorts of things. Especially when it comes to music. She likes pop, jpop, kpop, country, death rock, punk rock, and urban. Those genres just can't collide. But still, she's a really close friend and I respect that. Well, we do have our weird and hyper fits at times. You do not want to come near us when were hyper at the same time...trust me.

__________________________________________________________________

Denise's POV

Rick Riordan, Lisa See, Paulo Coelho?! MY PARADISE!!!!!!!!!!

Then there are these amazing books that I haven't baught yet, Clockwork Prince, Fallen, City of Lost Souls, The Selection, The Girl of Fire and Thorns, Spell Bound?! I'M BUYING THESE ALL!!!

___________________________________________________________________

Madison's POV

Rayne and Denise got back about five hours later with a bunch of bags. I saw Robert and he had a lot of bags too!

"I thought you guys were going to record or something?" I asked them when they crashed on their hotel room couch. Yup, we invaded their room. They had a better sound system!

"We signed some stuff then Robert went gaga for shoes so me and Denise hit the bookstore," Rayne said then the two girls dropped their bags on the table. 

"Umm...which one of these are who's?" Mikey asked. Denise and Rayne separated the bags which left one bag in front of Rayne and six bags in front of Denise.

Me and the other boys removed everything in the bags and set them in front of the right person. In front of Rayne, there was a set of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and The Kane Chronicles series all by Rick Riordan.

In front of Denise, there was a lot of different books by a variety of authors. Hush Hush, Crescendo, Silence, Clockwork Prince, Fallen, City of Lost Souls, Serpent's Shadows, Aleph, Brida, The Mark of Athena, Iliad, The Selection, The Girl of Fire and Thorns, Spell Bound, The Fine Art of Truth or Dare, Finale, Masque of The Red Death, Of Poseidon, A Temptation of Angels, Underworld, Fated, and Pure.