Night Seventeen

Rayne's POV

So...umm...WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?! I mean seriously...I want to keep it simple and impress Madison a the same time. I mean, Denise is waaaay head over heels for Iconic Boyz being a supporter till the end. Her crush for Mikey is understandable but I can keep my own secrets, right?

There isn't anything wrong with secrety crushing over Madison, right? Well, it kind of looks like it isn't much of a secret anymore but...oh I don't know...

Then something suddenly popped up in my head. That's it! I ran to my stack of clothes and got out a light pink Wayca shirt from Bayo, I got Alison leggings, also from Bayo, and a cute owl necklace...which is also from Bayo. I got a pari of light pink round toe flats I got from an online shop me and Denise usually buy from namely gojane.com.

Definitely good enough for bowling. I looked at the time through my phone...oh great, more than five hours to spare -.-.

What am I going to do for the rest of the day now?!

...

I think I saw the HBO movie listings for today...

Time to watch Finding Nemo!!

_______________________________________________________________

Denise's POV

Hmm...

Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmm...

God, my room is messy...

I looked around and saw my stuff everywhere... And by everywhere I mean everywhere. A few shirts were hanging on the lamp, shorts and tee's were all over my bed, shoes were lying on the floor, a few necklaces were hanging on the mirror frame...how the hell did a belt and a pair of heels end up on the chandelier?! FTW!

It's like my bag exploded once I got here. I looked around for what seemed like an eternity and yet I can't seem to find those damn clo-...

There they are! I grabbed My favorite Hot Topic set: red plaid split skinny jeans, a black 'Keep Calm and Kill Zombies' tunic tank top, and a black and white checkered beanie. I got a pair of Hot Topic Qupid Puffin Lace-up Boots to match. I think that should be enough. Then I heard a familiar voice...Nemo?! I ran out of the room and rushed to the couch where Rayne was sitting and watched Finding Nemo.

______________________________________________________________

Mikey's POV

I can't belive I did it! I actually asked her out! Damn it, the thought has been killing me for weeks!

I looked at my watch. Yes, I have been doing nothing but thinking of our 'date' for more than five ours. So was Madison. Bro has guts to ask a chic to go bowling with him. But hey, I asked Denise out first so lets just say I have more guts.

Okay now its way more than eight hours. What time is it? I checked my watch and my eyes went wide. I've been waiting for that long?! It's 5:30! One hour left then I'll go pick up Denise...across the hall.

Well it's weird if she's right in front of your hotel room but oh well. Let's just hope for the best.

______________________________________________________________

Denise's POV

I got out from a fresh hot shower. I wrapped myslf in a towel and brushed my teeth. After that, I dried my hair and got out of the bathroom. I looked around for my phone and checked the time...

FIVE FREAKING THIRTY?! Oh my gosh, one hour to get ready. I suppose that will be enough. Good thing I cleaned up my room after the movie Rayne and I watched. The clothes I picked out earlier were placed neatly on my bed. I changed into them and went to my dresses. I looked at the mirror and contemplated on what I should do...