Night Twenty-Two

Rayne's POV

"Hey Denise," I said. It was the day after our press conference and here we are, sprawled on the floor having a Harry Potter marathon.

"Yep?" she asked.

"You do know that the conferenece we had yesterday was our debut con, right?" I asked and she smiled wickedly. "Lemme guess, your thinking of Kpop debuts," I said and she nodded. Ever since we got to Vegas, she's been feigning over some boy group that has recently debuted. 'All six of the members are her husbands' or so she says.

"Hey don't blame me for thinking that, Kpop boys are hot!" she reasoned and I laughed. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Tell that to your six husbands," I said and she exploded into a fit of laughter. Seriously, what am I going to do with this girl?!

"Hey, your a Kpop fan too!" she reasoned out. "But not as much as you," I said and she pouted. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Who dares disturb my Pirates marathon?!?!" Denise yelled, making me roll my eyes. "It's me! The one and only marathon destroyer!" I heard Madison's voice say. My heart dropped. Can I face him after hearing him call me his girl? Pretty sure I can. I smiled to myself and answered the door.

"Hey," he said with that million watt smile of his. I swear, I was melting and screaming inside.

"Do you mind if I talk to you for a while?" he asked and I nodded with a smile. "I think you should grab a coat," he said and I walked back in the room and grabbed my coat that was hanging down the side of our television. Yes, my coat was hanging on our tv. Awesome right?

I walked back out to see Madison still there. "Exactly where are we going?" I asked and he smirked. He raised his hands and and I died inside. In his hand was a basket. I smelled strawberries!!! Okay, now I can scratch picnic off of my list. I smiled and looked back at the room.

"Denise!" I yelled so that she would exit her Pirates trance. "WHAT?!?!" she yelled angrily.

"I'm leaving for a while," I said and she nodded vigorously, facing the tv again.

Madison took may head and lead me to the elevator.

"So exactly where is the LOCATION?" I asked, putting emphasis on the word location.

"Up there," he said, pointing his finger up to the elevator ceiling. I raised and brow and just waited. When the doors opened, I couldn't catch my breath.

"The rooftop?" I asked and he looked at me. "How cheesy can you get?" I said with a laguh and he alguehd as well. Madison and I set out the blanket and food. We started eating chocolate covered strawberries, drinking orang juice, and talking. It all felt...

Natural...

__________________________________________________________

Denise's POV

Great...

Exactly after Rayne left, another set of knocks was heard through the door. I grunted, peeling my eyes away from the television and walking tothe door. I opened it and saw Robert.

"Wassup?" I asked and he laughed. I gave a little space so he could enter. "Where's Rayne?" he asked.

"Getting lovey dovey with Madison," I said with a smirk. He laughed again. He's all cheerful today, I wonder what Santa gave him last night.

"I wanted to discuss someting with the both of you but I suppose you can just tell Rayne," he said and I nodded, preparing myself and turning the television off. It seemed serious so...

Goodbye Pirates...

Cue imaginary tear running down my cheek.

"Anyways, we'll be leaving in a weeks."