Night Eight

Yeah long time no post. sorry but now its summer! yay!

____________________________________________________________________________

"Holy shizballs your Greyson Chance!" I yelled and Rayne looked up and gasped.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Uhh, uhh sup?" said the singer. I am talking to Greyson Chance and he is offering me his hand. WOW. I took it anyways because the floor was really cold and my butt was nowhere near comfortable. I said my thanks and looked at Rayne. She was just looking at the boy wonder with her eyes all wide and her mouth dropped open.

"Dude, either you have an iron butt that never feels the cold or your paralysed," I said snapping my fingers between her eyes. She shook her head and stood up.

"Yo! What is taking you guys so long?!" Madison yelled out and walked to us. He helped Rayne stand up as Mikey followed Madison.

"Oh, sup dude," Mikey said then he and Greyson did the man handshake stuff and so did Madison. Then what surprised me is... Mikey put his arm around me and acted like it was nothing. I was probably staring at him weirdly with my eyes popping out. Then...

MADISON DID THE SAME WITH RAYNE!

I'm no mind reader but I'm sure me and Rayne are thinking the same thing.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!

_____________________________________________________________________________

So there we were in the limo waiting to get out of the place... well me and Rayne hated it. except for meeting the freaking Greyson Chance. So I sat beside MIKEY (of all people, I know!) while he kept playing Angry Birds on his cell.

"Soooo...what was that?" I asked. He didnt move an inch but asked "What was what?" I rolled my eyes. Boys will unfortunately be boys.

"You know, back there! When you placed your arms around me and acted like it was all cool to do that!" I screamed. The others looked in shock but obviously entertained.

"Oh you know. It's the bad boy attitude that comes with my dance skills."  

"Wow. What a great answer Mikey Fusco. You deserve a prize. Getting your phone taken away from you until you tell me the truth," I said blankly.

"What?" he said in confusion but I lunged for him anyways and got his phone from his hands. "Hey give that back! Those piggies needs to be destroyed!!!" he said. I laughed as he tried to take it from me.

"Piggies? Seriously? What are you? Eight?" I said still laughing. The he pulled my arm but I tripped over and now we were in a physical fight on the limo seats. But we ended up on the floor with me...on...top...of...him...Like 2 milimeters away from a....