Night Five

Recap:

"You guys are amazing by the way. Which reminds me," Nick said with a smirk, "Denise, who is your ICONic crush?"

◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌⊹◌

I swear I saw a smirk on the corner of Rayne's mouth. She leaned forward a and whispered something to Nick and when she leaned back again, she had a goofy smile on her face.

"This is going to be good," Nick said then whispered something to the other boys, except for Mikey and Madison.

"Rayne, what the hell did you say?!" I screamed at Rayne.

"Dont worry! I didnt say the name," she said, still smiling. "I just said the first letter."

"Thats still as bad as saying his name!!!"

"Wait, why didnt Nick tell us?" Mikey asked in suspicion.

"Simple the name of her crush starts with the letter 'M' " Nick said.

"Which one is it then? Mikey? Or Madison?" Jason asked.

"Oh look! Were here!" I said, ecstatic to have an excuse to get away from Jason's question. It was really tense back there but all my tension went away once I stepped on the concrete floor of the "Mall of Asia" parking lot.

Me and Rayne stepped out the Nick, Vinny, Jason, Louis, Thomas, Madison, and Mikey.

≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽≼≽

"How the hell can you call this a mall?" Louis said while we were walking through the concert grounds beside Manila Bay.

The boys thought we should walk around to see what there was to see, so here we are, taking a stroll near the wall that separates the bay from the mall eating cotton candy (A/N: the mall was built on the Manila Bay. Cool eh?) 

The order was no help for the tension at all. Mikey was on my left and Rayne was on my right. Madison was at Rayne's right and the rest were walking behind us.

"Simple..." Vinny started but suddenly spaced out.

"Just when you thought the know-it-all would say something smart, he spaces out," Mikey said laughing.

"Says the dude that's eating Denise's cotton candy," Vinny replied back.

Yes, he was eating some of my cotton candy but not against my will. He finished his pretty fast so I let him have some of mine.

I didnt notice that Mikey stopped taking some cotton candy, and when I did, I told him "It's fne, dont worry."

He smiled and whispered a thanks. I smiled back and he got some more.

"Someone's got a cru~ush," Madison teased Mikey. He raised his brow and I blushed. Madison poked me from behind then walked closer to me.

"I know who your crush is," he whispered. I looked at him with wide eyes. I swear, I feel a blush creeping onto my face and he just laughed.

"Don't worry, I wont tell," he said a little louder, loud enough for the others to hear.

"Tell what?" Thomas asked.

"Tell you guys to look around and see Selena Gomez," he said and all the guys turned around, except for Mikey, Madison, Rayne and me. I took the oppurtunity and started taking cotton candy from the others. Mikey joined in and I was taking cotton candy like crazy!

The boys looked back at us and saw us chewing some cotton candy. It stayed that way for two seconds then they looked down at their hands to see it empty without a single bit of cotton candy.

Me and Mikey started laughing then Louis said "Hey!"

We laughed some more and Mikey finished his cotton candy again.

"You got a sweet tooth or something?" I asked him.

He prentended to be shocked and said "How did you know?"

He laughed and so did I. I reached out my hand to offer him my last piece but he shook his head.

"No, it's fine," I rolled my eyes and said we would share.

"Fine," he took the piece and split it in two, only it wasnt equal. He took the smaller piece and gave the bigger one to me.

I took the smaller piece from his hands and replaced it with the bigger one. I was about to stuff it in my mouth but he went ahead and put the bigger one in m mouth. I let it melt for a minute, cherishing the sweet taste then swallowed it.

"What the fudge Mikey?!" I said. He laughed then ate the smaller piece.

"I think I ate a lot more than you did so that was thanks," he said.

"Aww, how sweet!!" Louis said then the other laughed. I blushed and took Rayne's arm and started walking faster than the others. They followed anyways. I walked to every amazing store I could see. Each store took minutes to see and buy what I wanted.

But It took an hour for each of Forever 21, Solo, and Zara. The boys rolled they're eyes at this but Rayne complied and shopped along with me. The boys bought some stuff too but I was too lazy to see what they were.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So there we were, sitting on a bench, bored out of our minds.

"I know what to do, Denise, is there an arcade here?" Vinny said. I nodded then smiled.

"There's an amazing arcade on the top floor and I have enough cards for everyone," I said, bringing my wallet out and showing them my collection of Timezone cards.

We went to the arcade and the boys started playing some racing and basketball games. Me and Rayne were playing air hockey. She tried several times but just couldnt win. It took about three games for Rayne to give up. I laughed, victorious as ever.

"I simply rock at air hockey," I said mockingly. Rayne rolled her eyes and Madison came up challenging me. I beat him and he gave up immediately. I laughed then Madison cut me off.

"How about a challenge with the unbeatable? I'd like to see you lose,"

"How about see me win?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes and called Mikey.

"What's up?" Mikey said as he walked to us.

"Well, how about a challenge with the female apprentice?" Madison asked.

"What did you just call me? I can beat you anytime!" I said. A crowd was starting to form around us with the boys, Ryane, and random people looking for something interesting to watch.

"Oh it's on girl!" Mikey said.

"It's been on!" I said wih a husky voice.

"One who wins gets a free belgian waffle!" Mikey teased.

This dude is tasting hell.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, long time no post. Enjoyed? Hope you did.