Night Twenty-Three

Rayne's POV

I can't believe this. I woke up on the floor with Denise beside me. Bags of chips were everywhere, bottles were covering the couch, blankets were hanging on the tv, and I was lying down on the table. Denise was on the floor. Apparently the cases of te movies we watched last night were made into a fort. Impressive.

"Wake up in the morning," Denise suddenly sang TikTok in her sleep. It's funny how someone sleeping can sing about waking up.

"Okay, wakey wakey!"

Denise's eyes slowly opened then they widened. Hehe, funnny scene.

"Holy shizz what happened here?" she asked and I laughed. She was acting like she recovered from a hangover. Then her phone started ringing. She picked it up and talked witha slurred voice.

"Mushi mushi?" she asked and I laughed. "Oh Robert, ohayo gozaimasuuuuuuuuu," she said again, half asleep.

"Put it on speaker!" I said and she did so.

"What does that mean?" I heard Robert's voice say.

"Mushi mushi means hello in Japanese for when you're speaking through the phone. Ohayo gozaimasu means good morning."

I laughed. Denise and her addictions, seriously.

"Aaaanyways, I'll give you your schedule for our last week here. Today, we'll be spending the entire day at the studio recording cover songs. Tomorrow is your girls day. You'll be shopping for stuff that you could bring to Miami. That's Tuesday. The next day, we'll be recording again. That's Wednessday. Then the next day, a meeting with Interscope bosses. That's Thursday. Today is a Monday so by Friday, you have some ree time to pack and get ready. Saturday morning, we'll be leaving for Miami."

"Man we're packed..." I muttered and Denise followed with her "Aish." Pretty sure that was a complaint in Korean.

"Haha, anyways. I'll be sending Cris over after lunch to drive you to the studio. Dress up nice. We'll also be starting up your new Twitter and Facebook accounts."

WOOHOO!

____________________________________________________ 

Denise's POV

I am having the time of my life!! Everything is freaking perfect! I met Greyson Chance and practically am working with him. I'm living with the ICONic Boyz. I'm singing with my awesome best friend/sister/mom in front of people. I'm recording songs with her in an awesome studio. I'm sponsoring Forever21. I'm in Vegas. I'm moving to Miami....

I LOVE MY LIFE SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO CURSE MY HEART OUT!

But I can't do that. Saying bad words is bad and I can't be a bad girl. Though they slip out sometimes, oh whatever!

I'm living the good life!

So now, here I am with Rayne recording cover songs. Well, we're taking a break from recording. We're kinda on the floor, drinking Starbucks and thinking of a name.

"I got it!" I yelled.

"What?! Spill!!" Rayn yelled excitedly.

"Rise!"

Rayne gave this wtf face then said something so epic.

"Did you just say rice? Denise we just ate lunch, don't tell me you're still hungry!"

"Rayne, I'm ALWAYS hungry."

"Well me too but seriosly?"

"I said RISE not rice," I said, rolling my eyes.