Night Four

This chapter is dedicated to ICONiac143 for being the first to comment in my last chapter.

Enjoy :D

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"YOU SAID WHAT NOW?!" me and Rayne said in unison.

Robert chuckled and said "Yep!" popping the 'p'. "I can call them out if you want. They just stayed in 'cause of jet lag."

"NO!" once again, me and Rayne said it in unison.

"Why not? Your youtube channel says you guys are huge fans of ICONic Boyz."

"We are! It's just that...you know...meeting ICONic Boyz in personal and stuff..." I said.

"Oh, I see. You have a little crush on one of the boys, huh?" Robert suspected. I was about to say something until my parents beat me to it. 

"LITTLE?! She is head over heels for Mikey!" they both said. Uh-oh.

"Well girls, I'll talk to your parents for a while. You can meet the boys if you want."

"Of course they want to," Rayne's mom said.

"But," I said, " we have a strict no boys rule in this house, so no good."

"Oh, everything has exemptions darling! Now, why don't you tidy up in your bedroom then take the boys out!" mom said. Bi-polar much?

Rayne was quiet the whole time. She just had her head bowed down. But even through her hari, I can see she was blushing. Maybe Rayne did have a crush on Madison.

I can't really hold back the happiness I was feeling. I'M GOING TO MEET THE ICONIC BOYZ! But of course, my mom has fault too. Saying I have a huge crush on Mikey in front of his rich friend named Robert was something I regret for her.

Me and Rayne went upstairs to my room. Once we closed the door, we screamed our lungs out. Well not literally but...oh you know what I mean. We got changed to go outside.

Rayne wore a purple shirt and blue jeans with black Chuck Taylors. I was wearing a long, black razor back dress that was loose on the end and had a mickey mouse logo in it, with denim Capri shorts and purple Pony high tops. We made sure that we didnt over do it. But hey, ITS THE FREAKING ICONIC BOYZ WAITING OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE!

Once we were done, we were heading for the staris surprised to see my mom coming up at the same time.

"What took you so long? You'll be late for your dates!" she said.

"Who said anything about a date?!" I screamed then heard giggling downstairs. These werent adult giggles, these were boy giggles. I looked at Rayne and she had the same frightened look as me. It was bad enough we were taking them to the mall but now THE ICONIC BOYZ ARE IN MY HOUSE!

We started walking downstairs, once we did, heaven hit me. I was looking at seven boys who were looking at me too. I looked away to hide my blush before they noticed but timing is not at my side today. I heard another chuckle and looked to where it came from and I was looking at the eyes of Mikey, who was staring back at mine. We could have stayed like that for hours until a snapping sound was buzzing through my ears.

"Hello? Earth to Denise!" I turned to see Rayne snapping her hand in my ears. I took her hand and glared at her and she immediately smirked as if she knew what just happened to me. I looked back at the boys and saw that they were laughing.

"Okay guys! Laughing time over, now go show these girls your charms and make them fall for you!" Robert said.

As if they needed to do anything for us to fall for them.

Then there was laughing again. I looked at Rayne and said "Did I just say that out loud?"

"Yes, yes you did." she said then laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay guys. Cris will be taking you wherever you want to go that is within Manila. Boys, be nice." Robert said. We said our goodbyes and took off in the limo.

First, the boys introduced themselves. First was Thomas then Vinny, Nick, Jason, Louis and Madison. Mikey was just sitting there staring at me.

"Hello? Earth to Spikey Mikey!" Vinny said, snapping his hands in front of Mikey's face,

"Oh, uh sorry. I'm Mikey by the way," he said, smiling at me.

"The introductions weren't really needed since I know you guys. I'm De-" I started, but I got interrupted.

"No need for your introductions too. We also watch your videos. Your Denise," Mikey gestured at me, "and your Rayne," he gestured towards Rayne.

"You guys are amazing by the way. Which reminds me," Nick said with a smirk, "Denise, who is your ICONic crush?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Did you guys enjoy?  What do you think is my answer? :D

Stay tuned guys!

Love lots, Denise