~Chapter 7: Power~

Staring down at the world. It's wonderful, it makes you feel like a god. No other feeling can compare to the feeling of power. This adorable little town used to be so peaceful, then the war started. The town grew larger and larger, and now, it's the only safe place on this earth. That's sad, isn't it? This huge world we were graced with, we turned it into a war zone. And even though this is the safest place here, there is so much danger I worry everyday about my citizens' safety.

The Bloody Brothers... I know what they want from me. They want to bring me down. I've made questionable decisions, yes, but I honestly just want what is right. I need to get rid of the trouble makers of this town. That is why all criminals are sentenced to death. I do not like killing people, but if it lowers the rates of crime, which it has been proven to do, then I will go along with my plan.

I do not want the world, the world belongs to no one. The world is supposed to be shared among us, which is how it should always be. But because of the fools in this world, who wanted more power than they can handle, they started war. Again.

This world is being torn apart because of them, and I will not stand for it. I am gaining the power I need, and no, I cannot handle the power of the world, but I will have enough power to restore it. Unfortunately, I need to be feared to gain that power. That is also how the hangings and other executions come in.

I am not a god.

I am not going to rule the world.

I simply want to restore it.

I simply want the power to do so.

But I cannot be granted the power of a god.

I must attain it by hard work, and fear.

I am getting that power.

One execution at a time...