Author's Note (please read, important for updates)

Please do not panic if you read the title and began to believe that I was taking this book down. I am not, this book is staying up for as long as this account is (aka, forever). What I do need to discuss is updates and chapters. What I've decided to do was comb through old chapters and jut edit them of spelling or grammatical errors. They'll still be posted, as I have Karma on a word document and will be working from there, then copy and pasting it onto wattpad like I do with all Karma and RMNA chapters. (Remember My Name Alice is another book I have written on this account and if you enjoy this book I highly recommend checking that one out as well if you have not already. If you have, I thank you deeply for reading my books and putting up with my bullshit updates.)

Normally I do not post and entire chapter where it's just me explaining why I'm a shitty author but I felt this one had a purpose to it. After the chapter you have previously read to get to this one, we will finally be diving deeper into what I want Karma to be like. Its walls will finally be opened a little more as its world expands for all of us to explore together.

How I truly know how the story is expanding is because I have already written the next three-four chapters. The reason they are not up yet is because they are not finished. (My definition of "Finished": Written, edited, read through three times, pondered and edited again. Despite that I still end up with plenty of continuity errors and grammar mistakes. Figures.)

I'm not usually this diligent with chapters but the next few are special because they finally, really and truly introduce the characters Ben and Death. Ben and Death will have their own little series of chapters here and there, mostly for comedic purposes as well as some plot.

Theses characters will come in handy many times as well as just be adorable (they shipped and they gay as HELL hahahah oki back to serious author mode now sorry for bad pun) and the only things holding me back from posting the chapters is the fact that Ben and Death are not entirely finished characters. It's like directing a play, I know exactly who they are, what role they play and their lines, I just have to position them into the perfect positions and places to fit the scene.

Nikki, entirely finished character.

Leo, entirely finished character.

Ivy, entirely finished character. (She the Prez)

Esmer, entirely finished character (mostly because she's only in like two chapters. Also she's Nikki and Leo's dead mother. Whoop.)

It seems like I've been focussing mostly on the girls, which is bad since now that I think about it there's more male characters. Heck, I haven't really finished the love interest! And he's like one of the key point of the story! For him, it's like Death and Ben. I just gotta figure out where I want him to be when the story is being told and what I need him to say.

A reason I've been procrastinating so much is probably because they come in way later. It's only in the latest chapter I'm working on where Nikki (and we) even hear his name. And that's about chapter 14-15 -ish. Granted the chapters I write for Karma are relatively short but that's because I'm running on a mystery element when ever we switch perspective, and I need the chapters just to get to the point.

But right now I really need to think of where they will be when so-and-so happens. And if anyone remembers, we've actually already met Ben. In the "Another Murder Occurs" chapter. For Ben, I already have his entire backstory and everything. He's all set. For Death however, Death is easy because he's just death. He's quite literally Death, brother of Satan, one of three deals makers, the grim reaper. I'm hoping that everyone is going to really love Death actually, so I'm trying to make him as lovable as possibly while still keeping him in his annoying, immature and asshole-ish nature.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on and why it always takes me forever to publish chapters. (that and I'm just the laziest person in the universe. I'm not kidding, ask my friend Kath.) Again, thank you for reading and have a great day/night.

~T.S