8) DeathEater Valley ~ Charlie's and Bill's P.O.V

Charles P.O.V
I finished eating breakfast and left the kitchen. I was about to pass the living room, when I heard Lucy's voice and I just stood outside the door listening to them "No Lucy, the question is what are you doing?" Percy hissed "You are going to fall hard if you don't break up!" He hissed again *What is he talking about?* "You don't understand Percy..." He cut Lucy off...

 "What don't I understand Lucy?" He snapped *Wait... Were they dating? Are they dating?* I questioned mentally "I've already tried!.. He just cuts me off all the time or says 'relationships are always bumpy at first you just need to smooth out the bumps" She explained and I gasped in shock, then I felt anger flow through my body. I sighed knowing that there was nothing I could do and I left before I found out something that I really didn't like.

*Time Skip*

I was sat down stairs on the sofa with my brothers, sister and their two friends Harry and Hermione as Mum and Dad were arguing about Lucy. She had been gone for 10 hours since she left and everyone was worried for her safety "We shouldn't of aloud her to leave the house. I mean have you ever heard of a young man called Peter?" She questioned hysterically as she paced around "There is a Peter Lestrange, but she wouldn't have met him when there's thousands of other Peter's.

 Surely she can't of" Dad worried and I didn't know what to do neither did anyone else. We all had our turn pacing and crying, but it didn't help anyone nor did it change our situation "We should have sent someone with her!" Mum exclaimed as she burst in to tears.

*A few hours later*

Bill's P.O.V
Me and Fleur cautiously made our way through Hogsmeade to go get some things from a few shops. However, as we were walking pass the pub. I saw someone that I really did not expect to see. Fleur gasped in shock as she too saw Lucinda limp on the floor infront of us.

 Tears started to flow down her cheeks "Fleur, go back to the Burrow, Lucinda's too weak to apparate, so I'll carry her and get some other transport there" I told her and she weakly nodded. Once Fleur left, I scooped the unconcious girl into my arms and caught sight of her arm. The word 'FREAK' engraved in her skin oozing thick crimson liquid and a bruise formed around the edges of the the letters.

I winced at the sight, That must be painful. I thought as I muttered a spell to rid her of the nasty wound, but it didn't work. It was placed there by some dark magic or possibly magic doesn't work on it? I muttered another spell, managing to make it scar over...