20) Second Chance ~ Charlie's and Percy's P.O.V

Charlie's P.O.V
I told Henry that I couldn't stop talking to Lucy, no matter how much I wanted to, I just couldn't. Someone knocked on the door "Hello?" I called signalling them to just walk in. It was the twins "Lucy" "Peter" "Outside" "Now" They said one after another. How can Lucy tell 'em apart? "What you yappin' bout?" I asked, then before they could answer it clicked "Crap!" I yelled and ran down the stairs and behind the front door. Yep I was eavesdropping on Lucy and Peter's conversation "You know, you're more beautiful as a ginger. It shows your true beauty to it's fullest" What a kiss up! "Th-thanks, but you shouldn't tell lies" What she actually believe that bloody cruel git? How pathetic! I honestly thought she was smarter than that

"Oh Happy birthday by the way" IT'S HER BIRTHDAY?! I didn't know that! "Thanks, I'm 22" She chuckled. Merlin shes beautiful "WOWZA! I'm only 23" He exclaimed. What a prick "Only 23? Only!" She exclaimed laughing. Oh my god how can she fall for such crappy pick up lines and jokes? It's bad! I stormed off into the kitchen with Mum and Dad, I didn't talk to them. Here I was trying to get her, but she is no longer available! Why am I never enough for any girl I meet?! Urgh, what a pain in the ass! I just stayed silent as I sat on the sofa. Ignoring the questions left, right and centre.

*Time Skip*

"CHARLIE! HENRY! DINNERS ALMOST READY" Mum shouted up the stairs and both me and Henry sat up and went down stairs. We took our seats at the dinner table and waited patiently "Where's Lucy?" Dad asked, but I stayed quiet "Pretty boy Peter is back. She's with him" Fred or was it George? Anyway, they didn't sound too pleased either and as for Percy, he looked pissed!

Percy's P.O.V
I can't believe her! She cried to me about that stupid Peter! And now she ran back to him! How annoying. I punched Charlie for her to go back to Peter... Great! I heard the door open ""EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"" I heard Lucy squeal happily and knew that I couldn't be mad at her "PERCY!!!!" She squealed again, excitement shining in her oddly coloured eyes. I looked up at her smiling "Why so happy Chappy?" I asked "EEEEE!!!!" She squealed... Again and everyone, except for Charlie, who just had a vacant expression as he stared in her direction "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND... SORTA... AGAIN!" She more or less screamed, still smiling, then she started giggling "Who?" Ginny asked eagerly, I looked at the twins , who were not very pleased with what was going on. Charlie stood up and left the room.

Lucy looked at where Charlie left "Why's he in a such a foul mood?" She asked with her head tilted to the side and Ginny shrugged, though she was smirking "Who knows" She replied with a sly grin, then turned back to Lucy "What do you mean... Sorta?" She questioned and Lucy looked at her "As in, he isn't EXACTLY my boyfriend yet because I told him that we should maybe wait a little while and get to know the truth about each other before we started dating again" She explained and Ginny nodded in understanding as did Hermione, though they completely lost me and the rest of us present in the room, though Mum seemed to know what they meant.

Any who, everyone gathered around as Lucy was told to sit down. Once she did we all told her happy birthday and one after the other we handed her a present;

Ginny - Bertie bots every flavour beans and 2 chocolate frogs.
Hermione - Pretty faded pink and blue strap top.
Harry + Ron - Chocolate frogs and liqourice wands.
Twins - Love potions x3.
Me - A book of dragons and fairytails.
Bill + Fleur - Pretty baby pink, strap wedges.
Mum + Dad - A Weasley's original knitted purple jumper with an orange L
Charlie (I found it addressed to her in Charlie's room... Oop's) - A gold with silver glitter heart necklace.

Lucy thanked everyone as she hugged us, then dinner was ready. We all took our seats and Mum called to Charlie...