13) Whispers from the Past ~ Charlie's P.O.V

Charlie's P.O.V
"CHARLES ADRIAN WEASLEY" I heard my full name and my eyes shot open. I was greeted by the warm breeze and the sky. I tried to sit up, but I couldn't, I looked down and saw Lucy cuddled into my chest "What's got you smiling?" I heard a familiar voice. Wait... I was smiling? Okay then "Meh" I replied "So... Whose the chick?" He asked and I could basically feel the smirk he was wearing "How did you know where I was Henry?" I asked him, he chuckled "I have my ways" He replied, I just stayed quiet, waiting for him to break "Okay, fine. Your Mum told me that you never went back yesterday and I could possibly find you out here" He admitted and I smirked, he sat down next to me "So... Whose the chick?" He asked again and I was contemplating whether I should answer or not.

In the end I decided that I would "Her names Lucy" I smiled as I said her name, she snuggled into me more. Henry just looked shocked "Since when have you got THAT close to a girl before?"He exclaimed, I just chuckled "What about it?" I questioned as I raised an eyebrow "I mean, the-" Lucy cut him off "Charlie?" She asked sleepily as she shifted a little bit "Hmm?" I asked her softly as I looked down at her "Stop talking to yourself" She basically wanted me to shut up then, I saw Henry in the corner of my eye, trying not to laugh at me. Suddenly, Lucy turned the other way and muttered a spell. Her dress was replaced with a rather revealing top and a pair of jeans. Even her hair, make up, jewelry and shoes .

I noticed Henry gaping at her and cleared my throat "Hey dude, if you don't want her, then I'll have her" He stated as he was still staring at her. I just stared at him in disbelief "She isn't a piece of meat!" I stated angrily "Shut up" She whined lazily as she laid on top of me (not like that) and wrapped her arms around me "Eyyyy... I thought, you weren't interested" He questioned skeptically as a ghost of a smirk was appearing on his face "Shove off mate" I grumbled, he just laughed slightly. I glared at him, until he finally settled down, but soon enough his calm expression as replaced with a conniving smirk. He looked from me to Lucy, back to me.

My eyes widened as he sat next to us *What the hell is he gonna do?* I thought to myself as I observed him carefully and closely "Hey Lucy, time to get up now honey, Mum wants to arrange our marrage" Henry said in a funny voice and I just looked at him funny "Cool, who's the poor girl?" Lucy asked as she sleepily rubbed her eyes and stretched "You" Henry said again and her eyes widened "WHAT?!" She screamed as she looked at me with wide eyes, then I understood what Henry said and why he spoke funnily. My eyes widened as well as she rushed to her feet "Sorry Charles I have to-" She paused as if she was thinking "Meet someone" She quickly added, then rushed off leaving behind a Henry crying in laughter and a very flustered me.

When I FINALLY processed what was going on, I felt anger bubbling up "What the hell was that about?!" I demanded as I stared at him "Only speeding up the process" He simply replied, looking completely serious he looked at me "You like her and she likes you. I just gave a bit of a push" He stated and I just sat up "Why does everything mess up?" I asked myself more than anyone else.

 "You haven't messed up mate, the one you're going for is just an awkward cow" He explained, probably in hope of making me feel better. I just gave him a weak smile "Aww c'mon dude! If you can take on a Hungarian Horntail then surely you can handle a girl" He stated matter of factly, I on the other hand was still unconvinced as I stared blankly at him "Well Charles" He teased "I have never knew you to turn down a challenge" He expressed in mock disappointment "Shut up mate, anyway Mum's probably expecting us soon" I told him and with that we started our walk back to the house.