6. Alcohol & Blood

He led me into a large library. I threw my coat on one of the sofa's and headed to the stereo. When I flicked the power button loud dance music filled the large room. I started dancing, I turned towards Damon, his eyes never left my body as it swayed to the music. I moved closer to him, and grabbed one of the bottles out of his hand. I opened it and took a mouthful. I turned and motioned for him to join me in the middle of the room. He came up behind me and placed his free hand on my waist as I danced. We both continued to drink and dance very closely. At this stage we were both very drunk. I turned my body to face him, his hands still on my waist. His eyes on mine, he spoke softly, 

"What is it about you?" 

I laughed up at him, "I'm new... I'm different... I don't give in easily..." 

He put his hand on my face, "I could make you give in so easily!" 

I stood up on my toes, our mouths almost touching, "Now where would the fun be in that?" 

He started to lower his own head but I broke free of his grasp. Laughing I lowered a third of the bottle, I looked around for somewhere to put the bottle. I decided to put it by the stereo. As I walked past him he reached out to grab me, but I drunkenly danced out of his reach, and tripped. I hit the floor hard. But I was too drunk to notice any pain. He was by my side in half a second, helping me up. I just laughed harder. 

I grabbed his hand,

"Come on danger boy. Show me your room." 

I pulled him towards the stairs, he allowed himself to be pulled and raised an eyebrow at me, "Danger boy?" 

He suddenly pulled my arm and he was carrying me bridal style, moving at an impossible speed. Suddenly he stopped and lowered me to the ground so I could stand on my own two feet. I also realised we were in a very large bedroom. Giggling I pushed him back onto the bed and then climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. He put his hands behind his head and kept watching me. I pulled off my top and leaned forward to kiss him. The kiss started soft but quickly turned to a deeper one. I moaned into his mouth, I couldn't help it, as his hands snaked their way into my hair. 

"OW!" I shouted pulling back. Still sitting on top of him I reached up and gently touched the back of my head. It really hurt. When I looked at my fingers they were covered in blood. 

"I guess that fall hurt me more than I realised." I said looking down at Damon. But Damon was no longer looking at me. He was staring at his own hand, the one that had been in my hair, which also was covered in my blood. I didn't like the way he was looking at it. 

"Damon?" my voice came out almost as a squeak.

His eyes started to change, getting darker. It looked like black veins were forming around his eyes and his teeth were getting longer. What scared me the most was the eyes, there really was danger in those eyes. I moved to get off him, to run. But he grabbed my waist with strength which made it impossible to escape. He sat up and moved my hair from my neck. He looked me in the eyes one last time. I pleaded with him, 

"Damon... please..." 

He opened his mouth as if to say something, but instead buried his teeth into my neck. 

The sun hitting my face woke me. God my head was killing me. How much did I drink last night. 

Last night.

It all came rushing back. Damon was in the bed asleep beside me. I reached up to my neck. It felt... cut, and was covered in dry blood. As quietly as I could I slipped out of the bed and grabbed my clothes. I didn't even bother putting them on. I just wanted out of here. On my way to the door I looked over to the bed. Damon was still asleep. I had my hand on the door knob and threw one last look over to the bed. It was empty. 

I gasped, Damon was standing right in front of me, "And where would you be going?" He inquired. 

I backed up as he moved toward me. The back of my legs hit the bed and I fell onto it. I crawled back towards the headboard, I looked for something to throw at him but there was nothing but pillows. So I threw one, it hit him in the face and at first he just smirked at me, as if to say 'Really, a pillow?' My scream was cut short as he grabbed my throat.

*********************************************************