why

I woke up and looked at the time. I winced in pain as I turned over to see Grayson facing away from me. He was so cute  but I noticed he kept flinching. I shook him lighly a few times he turned over to face me but he was still asleep. He kept flinching so I kissed him his lips then moved in a sink with mine. I pulled away "morning" I said as I felt his hand cross my torso and lighly place on my broken hip. "Why do u keep flinching in your sleep?" I asked. 

"Well I had a nightmare that my ex was going to hurt you and she wouldn't stop searching. She kidnapped me and hurt you." He said.

" That's not gonna happen done worry". We both packed our suitcases as we were going in a few days to Disneyland Florida. We freshened up and got back in to bed. We put on about five films and decided to go to sleep. 

We woke up the next morning and decided to go shopping as there was no food in the house. We both got dressed and Grayson drove us to CVS pharmacy. I didn't take my crutches because I wanted to be independent. Grayson supported me in the shop and I lent on the trolley as went went around. Every aisle we went down I would pick something up that I knew my mum would have liked when she was around. We got to the till grayson insisted on paying as it was only $59.70 but as he looked up he said he was gonna wait outside. We put all of the shopping in the car and went home.  "What's up Gray?" I asked. 

"I'll explain once we have unpacked the shopping" he said as he parked the car. We unloaded the shopping and sat on the sofa with some drinks.
"Well. That girl at the till was my ex. When I went to school with her she was like a popular girl I loved but then I went out with her and realised she didn't love me she cheated on me because i was not ready to commit to making out with her. She would try and fight me so I left her." 

"Omg grayson. She won't hurt you." We both went up to see Courtney and Ethan who were watching TV. We had a little conversation with them and went to bed. But, just as I shut eyes both mine and Grayson's phones went off. Both messages said the same thing 'see you after your holiday. Have fun to and be ready to feel the pain xx' 

We both left the messages and fell asleep in bed.