Dinner

It was the morning and slowly sat up. Today was the day mine and Grayson's family would meet. I looked over to see Grayson fast asleep. I decided to go to the bathroom and get a cup of water. I slowly poured it over Grayson and he woke up in a pretty bad mood. "Oh morning" he said and pulled the duvet over his head. I stood their with my arms crossed looking at him. He pulled the duvet down and all I could see was his eyes, I started laughing at this funny view of him. I sat on the edge of the bed and he sat up and tried to hug me "Gray your wet please no don't" but I gave in. We both went downstairs and saw Ethan sat on the sofa "where's Courtney?" I asked. 

"In bed" he replied. I walked off up to her room and peered round the door. She was asleep in bed. I ran up to the bed and jumped on Courtney "morning" I said as I got up and opened the curtains to let the light in "I'm tired leave me alone Ethan" 

"Courtney seriously do I look like a boy and is my voice really that deep." 

"Oops sorry" we both sat their laughing and went downstairs. "I think we should just order loads of takeaway food later. I really can't be bothered to cook. Wait what's the time?" I said. "4pm" Ethan replied. "Wait we best get going home and getting ready we will be here at 6 ok." He said 

"Ok bye" I said as I kissed Grayson and he off went. Me and Courtney got ready. I wore a leather jacket, top, black converse and jeans. I waited on my bed and Courtney walked out looking like she was dressed up for a date. "What are you wearing?" I asked. "What?" She replied. 

"It's only a meal. Wear something similar to me. But not to similar so we look like twins" she got changed and came back. "That's better" I said. It was 5:45 and we ordered loads of food from hungry house. After a long time of waiting the food arrived we set it out on the table. Ethan, Grayson, Cameron and Lisa walked in. Lisa, Courtney, Ethan and Cameron all sat down whilst I prepared drinks. The door went again and there stood my mum, dad and two brothers. They came in and I hugged them all I introduced everyone to each other. Whilst me and Grayson went back in to the kitchen to make drinks. Grayson looked at me and kissed me. My dad walked in and I pulled away. "Grayson is it ok if I talk to you and your brother a second before the meal?" He asked. "Yeah that's fine" Grayson replied. 

(GRAYSON'S POV)

Me, Ethan and Paige's dad went outside. "I want you boys to look after Paige and Courtney ok. Ethan, Courtney is not close to her family ok that's why Paige treats her as a sister ans that's why I have treated her as a daughter. You boys promise to look after them." 

"We promise" we both said at the same time. We walked in and sat down with everyone else at the table. 

(PAIGE'S POV) 

Grayson, Ethan and my dad came back in and sat down. There were many conversations between everyone. I stood up and everyone looked at me. "The reason why I have asked you all to come here today is because I have some news. I'm pregnant" as I said that my five year old brothers spat their drinks out at the same time. Everyone else got up and said congrats to me and Grayson. After, we watched a film and everyone went home. Me, Ethan, Courtney and Grayson all cleaned up and fell asleep on the sofa.