Twins are born

It was 8:37 and I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach. I noticed the bed sheets were wet. Oh no my waters have broken. I got up and cleaned myself up, I also packed a bag of clothes and essentials for when I was going in to hospital. My phone beeped and I it was Grayson saying he was at the airport. I woke Courtney up and we got some breakfast bars to eat in the car. " Courtney my waters broke in the night" I said as I carried on driving. "Paige. We need to get you to the hospital." She replied. 

"No,ok no I'm fine im not going till I feel like I need to" we arrived at the airport and saw Ethan and Grayson sat in a bench. We got out and approached them "hey how was it" I asked. "We will explain what happened when we get home" Ethan replied. They put their suitcases in the boot and I have Ethan the keys. I sat in the back with Grayson and leant on his shoulder "I've missed you" he said. I looked up and kissed him and then leant back on his shoulder. After a long drive we got homw. Courtney and Ethan went upstairs to get ready to go out on their date whilst me and Grayson chilled on the sofa. "So how was the tour?" I asked. 

"Wernt so great. Basically I took my shirt off and many fans pushed forward causing people to pass out. People got put in ambulances and everyone had to sit down but the rest was amazing we had a go at some challenges and things" 

"So you have fun in the end" after i said that a large pain grew. "Grayson take me to the hospital now we need to go" he gave me a shocked look and ran to the packed bag. We got in the car and got to the hospital. I then gave birthto two boys. Zack Grant Dolan and Luke Grant Dolan. I let Grayson hold them first as i watched and fell asleep. I woke up to Zack and Luke asleep in Grayson arms who was also asleep. The nurse came in and said we could go home and that is what we did. We put zack and Luke in their cot next to our bed. I got changed and Grayson got in shorts and we fell asleep in bed together.