School day 2 and date

I woke up and got blinded by the sun. I called my mum and asked her how the boys were and she said they are no trouble at all. I snuck out of my room and decided to go to Courtney's room. I knocked on the door. "Come in" I walked in and said. "Ethan try and wake your brother up some how I really can't be asked to." He walked in my room and went up to grayson and put his mouth to Grayson's ear and said "sooo sexy". Me and Courtney laughed but Grayson didn't move at all so Ethan was like "shady bro" but Gray still didn't flinch. Then Ethan pushed Grayson off of the bed. "Ahh" Grayson said. "Bro you are a bloody deep sleeper." Me and Courtney went downstairs and got breakfast we quickly ate it and then went upstairs to get changed. "Babe" Grayson said. "Wanna go on a date after school?" 

"Yeah ok. That would be great. Where or what we doing?" I replied. "Cinema and then somewhere to eat" I nodded and we got ready and walked to school. I walked in and Meredith tripped me up and I dropped my books on the floor. "Do you mind you freak?" I said as I got up whist collecting my books again. "Don't mind at all" she replied. I gave Grayson my books and knocked the books out of Meredith's hands and shoved her up against her locker with her shirt at pushed in my hand "stop being so fake ok. Everyone sees the fake you. When you and Jayson are over that's the end of your popularity and you will come running to me asking for help. All of your friends will try and get a relationship because they want to be popular.  You Mickelson need to stop. What is so different from u and everyone else what go on tell me right here right now infront of everyone. Go on." She didn't say anything so I said " I thought so. Nothing. Coz you need a taste of you own medicine you filthy girl" I got a drink and poured it on her but this time the headmaster saw "Paige ward my office now. "Ok" i replied. I took my books from Grayson and went in to his office. Grayson sat down outside and listened with Courtney and Ethan. We both sat down and he started by saying "so why miss Ward do you think pouring drinks over students heads is acceptable?" 

"Do you know what Meredith is like? Im sorry but she is a nasty girl. I'm using something called self defence ok. Maybe you should look it up in that dictionary on your desk. Im sorry but I know im 20 but she is being absolutely out of order towards me, my boyfriend my mates and most of all my children. I don't care what she says about me but she is constantly in peoples faces, making them loose their confidence when she is near them. Im sorry if you dont see what i see in her. OK. You need to understand she is a popular bitch that seeks attention. That's me done bye bye" I said as i got up. "Sit down." He said and i did as I was told "that's no need for you to pour a drink on her head is it. Paige you expelled ok. You have got into to much trouble lately so you are going to homeschooled. Goodbye" 

"Thanks" I said as I walked out. I stood outside the door and laughed. "What happened in their?" Grayson said. "I got kicked out of the school" I walked out and sat on a bench. "Paige can i talk to you?" It was Meredith. "Ok". "Well um I am really sorry for being out of order. It's just look."  She pulled up her sleeves of her jumper. She had cuts. "Did he do that? She nodded yes and before knew it was the end of the day. "I forgive you ok. Just break up with him you know where I'll be if u need me." She said thanks and walked off. I walked home and got into bed for a little sleep. It was so nice. A bit of time to sleep without hassle. After a while, I got woken up by a kiss planted on my cheek. I got up and kissed Grayson and got ready for out date. We went to watch x-men apocalypse which was actually quite good until we realised ethan and Courtney were in the same room looking back at us every now and then. I hugged  up to grayson and watched the rest of the film. We then went to pizza hut and spoke about how I got kicked out of school and how we need to look after the twins. We then went out and took a walk around the town and arrived home to see Ethan and Courtney asleep on the sofa. I turned the TV off and took a picture of them both. We quickly made a YouTube video and fell asleep cuddled up in a duvet on my sofa bed jn my room.