Ice Skating

I woke Grayson up and we sorted ourselves and the boys out for ice skating and we got in the car with the others and went on our way. We parked the car 10 minutes away and got out. I noticed people kept looking at us and I was confused why. Then it clicked my brain Ethan, Grayson and Cameron are famous and there were clearly fans out. Most of them went on their phones, probably to tweet our location. We went into a shop to get some drinks and when we came out there were hundreds of people. Ethan picked up one of the boys and Grayson took the other so they wouldn't get lost. Meredith and I went first through the crowd ignoring everyone.  Fans stood in the way so we kept asking them to move out of the way. After 10 minutes we got to the shop next door.  "me, Courtney and Meredith will take the boys. ok you enjoy your fans" I said to the Gray, Eth and Cam  annoyed  and walked out of the store to the ice rink. The boys went in the ice rink with Courtney whilst me and Meredith watched and drank our drinks. I decided to call Grayson and see how he was getting on with his fans.

(G= GRAYSON  P=PAIGE)

P=  Hey how is it going?

G= Its good. were just tryna loose them coz were getting bored and Ethan's getting annoyed.

P= why?

G= he loves his fans but he just wants to go skating. Anyway how are you?

P= I'm good just wish you were here to watch the boys first time skating.

G= I know I'm sorry. were trying our best to get rid of them.

P= I'm gonna come and help give me two minutes

G= ok love you bye

P= love you bye

"Meredith be right back just gonna get them out of that crowd."

"ok" she replied. I wandered out and found the crowd a few meters away. I shoved my way through the crowd and found Grayson. "tell Ethan and Cameron to follow me" he nodded and followed me to the door and there were security guards inside. I walked up to one "can you help us out please" they helped us get through the rest of the crowd and indoors we thanked them and then they all went ice skating apart from me and Meredith again. After 2 hours everyone was tired so went got back to the car and dropped everyone off. Me, Gray and the boys fell asleep for a while before we then packed their stuff and Gray dropped them off to Lisa's for a few days. He came back and we watched some things on Netflix before deciding to go to Froyo. Gray ordered and paid before coming back to the table and we waited for our food to come out. I stared into his deep eyes and then said "so what you want to do tonight?"

"I was thinking we just chill for tonight and then tomorrow we go hiking", he replied. I nodded and smiled then we ate our food and went home to watch a few films. I went upstairs and got changed and came back down with the duvet. We chilled on the sofa and after a while I noticed Grayson was staring into my eyes I looked at him and he leant in and kissed me so I kissed back. Then before I knew it we were both laying on the sofa together with just a duvet covering us. "So where shall we go hiking tomorrow" I asked. 

"Where ever our legs take us but their are some places we can hike and we can go camping tomorrow" he replied.

"Don't ever leave me"

"Why would you say that. I'm never gonna leave you" 

"The fans and stuff. You seem so happy with them. I hate that whenever we go out there is always a crowd of fans from stopping us having fun. Don't get me wrong I do love your fans  the fact they have supported us and the kids but they can get much sometimes."

"Babe trust me I smile so the think I'm happy ok. I put the smile on ok. I understand that being famous is a nightmare because you miss out on important parts of your life. But listen I was thinking that if me and Ethan go on another tour for a while then the fans will calm down a bit. But the tour wont be for another year ok."

"Ok." I replied. As me and Grayson got back into out pyjamas again. "Anyway we need to sleep its 2 in the morning. Love you babe"

"I love you to" I replied and pecked his lips before slowly falling asleep in his protective arms.