Five

We approached their house and got out of the car. As we walked through the door Ethan shouted "mum we're here" Grayson took me to sofa and whispered to me "everything will be ok. Just smile and join in. I'll hold ur hand all through this." I kissed him and smiled.  

A few minutes later, some of Grayson's family walked in and Grayson introduced me to them. Everyone sat on the sofa and I noticed Lisa (Grayson's mum) was still in the kitchen so I went in to see if she was ok."Heya Lisa do you want any help with that?" 

"Oh Paige um yes please can you cut up the lettuce please." 

"Sure I can" 

"You and Grayson are so cute. He always talks about you. You're great friends. Anyway let's put everything on the table and start eating. I'm hungry!!" We put everything out on the table and everyone sat down.
"Um so guys" Grayson started. "As we are all I here I just wanted to say a few words. Me and Ethan met Paige and Courtney a few months and we have shared alot of memories together. In such a short amount of time we have gained relationships we have come to know each other well and I would like to say Ethan and Courtney are officially together and so are me and Paige so I would like to make a toast to family." As Grayson sat down Cameron mouthed to me congrats. 

After dinner we all are we sat down and watched a film and then everyone left. It was 9:37 and I decided I needed to go home and sleep. "Lisa thank you for such a lovely evening. I'm sorry but I must go as I need to look after the house. Hope to see you soon" I said as I made my way to the door with Grayson as he offered go walk me home. "Your welcome Paige. If you ever need anything you know where I am" she replied. 

Me and Grayson slowly walked home when Grayson asked if I wanted some company as no one was gonna be home. I got home and went to my bathroom and got changed and Grayson got into my bed, I joined him and we caused a makeout. This time Grayson knew not to take off my top layer because I was not comfortable so he didn't. Afterwards Grayson asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him which I said yes and we both fell asleep.