Trouble at school

I woke up and Grayson was starring at me. "Ready to get sorted for school?" I said 

"Yeah ok" we both got ready for school and our first two lessons were different so we went our separate  ways. Luckily Courtney was in my lesson so she met me at my locker and we wandered to lesson. "So how r u?" I said as we sat down in class and ignored Mrs Johnson.

"Omg I'm so good me and Ethan have been on many dates and are gonna find a place together and we are going on holiday in a week. We're going to Florida Disneyland. How about u?" 

"Not so great I'm afraid. I told Grayson about Jayson because I ran out of class crying in a state. I couldn't just pretend everything was ok could I." Just as she was about to talk guess when walked in... Jayson. I noticed there was a seat next to me so put my legs on it. Jayson winked at me and moved my legs and sat down. I moved both my chair and desk away and pretended to listen to Mrs Johnson. Jayson passed me a piece of paper and on it said 'meet me after school'. "In ur dreams" I said aloud and every one turned to look at me. " Oh hi everyone mind ur own business and carry  on with the lesson"
After an hour or so the bell rang. I went to my next lesson and fell asleep so I didn't remember much. The sound of the alarming bell woke me up.

I waited for everyone to leave and noticed Jayson was the only one with me in the class. I quickly grabbed my books and walked out when a tight firm grip pulled me back and I winced in pain. I retreated my arm and carried on walking to my locker. Jayson grabbed my butt and said he wanted me back but I refused. "You're gonna be mine one day. I will make sure" he said as he pushed me up against my locker and leant in to kiss me. My phone beeped and I quickly looked down and sent a message to Grayson saying 'HELP school' when I looked up Jayson was only milometers away from my face he kissed me and put me in a tight grip he pushed me to the ground. He got a razor and cut both my arms saying things each time he did like. "That's for finishing with me. That's for u. That's for Grayson ect" this was just bringing back the memories of Jayson cutting me when he use to come home. I had just enough strength to push him off. I got up and Grayson walked in. He lighly pushed me aside and shouted "go. Go home." I did what he said and ran. 

GRAYSON POV

My phone  beeped. It was a message from Paige. I read the first two words school and help. I then ran as fast as I could and got to school. I saw Paige push off Jayson and stand against the lockers. I got there and pushed he aside. I told he to go home and that is what she did. I shoved Jayson against the lockers and punched him many times. I left him and walked home slightly bruised but I won.