2 months later

It  was my second day back to school after our long month break and I was planning to try and learn the slightest bit. 

Me and grayson had been messaging quite a lot and he had come to mine a few times. My friendship with him was growing. 

My first lesson was cheerleading so I got changed and went on to the side of the pitch. I noticed that Courtney was staring at Ethan, like she always did, who was playing soccer, but I noticed Grayson. When all of a sudden a girl behind me said
"what u looking at ? Grayson ain't ever gonna love u so don't waste ur time hunny. I'm Meredith by the way" as she said that she put her hand out.
I just glared and said "I don't care if Grayson don't love me and mind ur own business. Why you telling me your name like I care " she pulled my hand and shook it but I pulled back and said "shake my hand when ur less of a cow and when your dirty paws are clean." I then carried on with cheerleading when I noticed Grayson coming over "hey how you doing" he said as he approached me. 

"I'm doing good thanks. Ur good at soccer by the way" I said as I smiled.

"Thanks anyway got to go I'll see u at the bench outside of school at the end of the day" 

"Ok" I said as I turned round to look at Meredith with a smirk on my face. "Jealous much" I said as turned round to walk towards Courtney but I saw her talking to Ethan and decided to walk to my maths class. 

I walked into maths and took out my books and got on with my work. After 5 minutes Ethan walked in looking all messed up. "You have fun" I said. 

"No I didn't actually. Some group of boys beat me" he said as he covered his face.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry. Here let me take u to the nurse." I exclaimed "sir I need to go with Ethan to the nurse about something can i have the work now and I promise i will finish it at home. I will have it in by next week" 

"Ok but only this time" he replied. I took him to the nurse and left him there
"thank you I appreciate this. I will pay u in return one day" I heard him say. I smiled and left to go see Grayson as it was the end of the day. I walked outside to see Grayson on his phone. "Hey" I said.

"Hey" 

"Sorry I'm late I had to take Ethan to the nurse. A group of kids beat him and he didn't look to great when he walked in." 

"Those stupid kids I hate them. Just coz they think they can do what they want doesn't mean they can beat my brother" he said a protective way.

"Anyway umm... you wanna come round mine and do some urh homework", I said in a shy way.

"ok that sounds cool "

As I walked with him to mine I explained what had happened in my old school. He listened and explained how he and Ethan use to get bullied but they know how to deal with it now. We walked in to my front room and sat on the sofa doing our homework when Grayson said "what does this say?" I told him what it said and he said he was sorry. "Why you sorry it's fine"

"I have dislexia. Which means words get jumbled up and I can't read them. I also find it hard to spell"

"Aww Grayson. If you need help just ask" I replied. As I carried on doing my work I was slowly falling asleep but I got woken up by Grayson's hand on my leg. "Sorry", he said as he removed his hand.

"No it's fine" I replied as I put my hand on top of his. 

"Well the problem is I like you  and I have wanted to ask you out but I'm to scared to. I have never had a girlfriend. I've been waiting for someone like you" he said. 

"Aww Gray" we glared in to each other's eyes, moved closer and closer till we were inches apart when we were about to kiss  Courtney and Ethan walked through the door.
"Ohh a little make out session going on here" Courtney said as I looked away and rested my head on Grayson's chest. "Go away", I said embarrassed by what they had seen. They made their way upstairs and I said to Grayson " you wanna stay over the night?"

"Yeah ok I'm just gonna go get some clothes and let my mum know. Give me 10 minutes", he said. He glared in to my eyes and slowly  kissed me but I pulled back to say "Gray. Go". 

I went upstairs to get changed in to leggings and a baggy jumper when I heard a smash coming from Courtney's room. I ran in  to see her and Ethan making out.
"Eww got to go" I said as I walked out with a disgusted look on my face. Someone knocked at the door. I ran downstairs and saw Grayson standing there all cute in his tracksuit trousers and jumper. I let him in and we went up to my room "guess what I just saw", I blurted out "a disturbing view of Ethan and Courtney. I'm gonna have nightmares" 

"Well let's get those nightmares out of you head" he said as he started to kiss me.

"Slow down gray let's watch a film then I'll think about later", I exclaimed.

" good idea", he said as he started to hold my hand and cuddle me under the duvet. We watched 22 Jump Street and Grayson fell asleep half way through so I turned the TV off and kissed him on the forehead and went to sleep in his arms.