Month later

It has been a month since mine and Grayson's family has met. Not alot has happened. Today was the day I find out what gender my baby is. Sadly, Grayson cannot come as he and Ethan have started their 2016 tour. Everyday me and Courtney facetine them and they said they would be back in two weeks. 

Me and Courtney got ready to go. Carrying a baby is hard and makes you tired easily. that must be why people give me funny looks because I always look tired but, they need to try and be me then they will know how painful and tiring it is. We got in the car and listened to lots of songs that reminded us of when we were 16. After a while or so, we arrived at the hospital and patiently waited. "Miss Paige Ward." the nurse  said. I stood up and walked in to the room. They sorted me out and we looked on the scan. "I have good and bad news" she said. "The bad news is we need to put you on medication after your pregnancy to help your stomach otherwise you will have to have an operation to remove all the liquid in your bowl to make it  go down and the good news is your having two twin boys." She cleared me up and we drove home. "Wow omg i am so happy for you. why don't we get home sleep and then call Grayson tomorrow." 

"Sound like a plan" I replied. We got home and went to our own rooms to sleep. I woke up at 11:46 and decided to call Grayson. (G= grayson p=Paige) 

P- heya babe. I have good and bad news 

G- ok 

P- bad news I need medication after pregnancy to help my belly go back down again. Good news were having twin boys 

G- oh my god that is great 

P- I know right 

G- babe, I'll let you go. We're coming home tomorrow instead as the tour dates have changed 

P- ok. I'll pick you up. Let me know when you at the airport ok.

G- ok love you bye 

P- love you bye 

Afterwards I ate loads of chocolate and watched TV. I then slowky drifted off to sleep.