Three

It was Saturday and I woke up in my bed with Grayson laying next to me, he looked so cute when he was asleep. I turned over to face him to fall asleep again as it was only 9:30am. I heard him say in his cute voice "morning beautiful." As i shut my eyes he pulled me in to a hug and I could feel him staring at me. He leaned in and kissed me for a long time then he pulled away and said that he could stay where he was all day. I just agreed with him and slowly fell asleep again but got woken up to hearing a camera noise. I looked up to see Courtney and Ethan with their phones in their hands taking pictures of me and Grayson so I pulled the duvet over out heads.
"Go away. Wait I'll be down in 15 minutes", I said as I pulled the duvet off of my head and sat up to put my glasses on. I looked at my alarm clock which read 11:27am. I tried to get out of bed but Grayson pulled me tighter in a hug. "Babe I need to go to the bathroom" I said. 

"I'm babe now" ,he said. 

"Yep", I said as I wandered to my bathroom. I quickly shoved my hair up in a messy bun and went back in to the room to see Grayson laying in my bed on his phone. "Wanna go downstairs to get some food", I said. He nodded and we went downstairs. " morning guys. How are you today?" Said Ethan. 

"Good thanks bro. How was you make out session last night", Grayson chuckled as he sat down next to Ethan. I was making myself some cereal when Grayson kissed my neck and hugged me from behind. I turned round to face him when I was about to kiss him Courtney said "please get a room". 

"You can't talk lol" I said  quickly. "Now if you don't mind us were going to go to my room so have fun you two" I said as we wandered upstairs with loads of food.

"So what you wanna do" Grayson said as we had just finished eating. 

"I need to just get something then we can decide after, be right back" I said in a happy mood. I ran downstairs and got some popcorn, coca cola and a few films. I ran back up and showed Grayson what I got. He chose a film and we both had a few drinks of cola each. I noticed Grayson kept looking at me "what?" I said 

"Nothing, don't worry", he said as he leaned in to kiss me. 

"One sec", I said as I walked over to the door and locked it. Me and Grayson made out . He tried to take my top off but I would not let him so he just looked at me and asked what was up I said I feel comfortable with a top on and we carried on. We then fell asleep. 

At 11am in the morning there was a knock on the front door...