Explanation

I opened the front door again to see my mum at the door. "come in" I said as I stepped to the side. She walked in and said "so it seems like you changed the house a bit. Look nice and different. I alway loved your fashion or style of things. It was different but I alway loved it"

"Stop. Don't just come back here and expect me to just let you back in to my life." I said but Grayson interfered and said "Babe stop"

"No Grayson I'm sorry but I ve been told for the past four years that my mum is dead. Then she arrives at my door the day after my birthday expecting me to let her back into my life. No just no ok. What do you want? Do you know what hell you left me in mum, do you? I had two operations ok and who was there for me. No one. My brother just dumped me at the hosital and left. I drank because of you I starved myself because of you and most of all I let two, yes two boys control me becuse of you. Now this guy standing right next to me here he is my boyfriend. One of the only people who care about me and hear what I have to say. I got beaten by my ex boyfriend at school and who came not you, Grayson. So go on tell me where have you been for four years?" we ll sat down.

" Well, our flight was delayed. They said there was a problem the plane but they sorted it. We then came on our way back but we had to land in Spain as therewas another problem with the plane. We had to stay in Spain for a few nights. Before left Egypt I found out I was pregnant with twins so I bought a house in Spain with your dad. The next night the plane we were ment to get on to go home crashed. Me, you dad Tyler and Luke have lived in Spain for four years. I lost my phone and i couldn't contact you and your dad didn't bring his phone with him. Paige I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." I got my purse and handed her $350.

"I believe you ok but you can't say here. Take this and get a hotel room. I need to think about this ok and I need to think about my child. Come here at six in the evening and we can have a meal. Bring dad and the boys."

"Ok I will do. See you tomorrow. Nice to meet you Grayson." she said as she left. I wandered to my room wth Grayson. We put a few films on and lookes through the album Ethan bought me for my birthday. It had pictures of us four at school in lessons mucking around. There were also the images of me and Grayson in bed one morning. Grayson must have given Ethan some imges as well because their were some of our dates. I wonder when our next date would be?

"Babe" Grayson said.

"yeah"

"You wanna go on a date on Sunday?" he asked me. "omg what a coincidence I was just wondering when our next date would be. Yes of course I would."

"What did you mean earlier on when you said that you need to think about your child. Wait are you pregnant?"

"Yes I am Grayson and I am 100% sure you are the father." I looked up at him and he loosened his grip on me. We glared into eachothers eyes and I leaned in and kissed him. The kiss got more passionate then we both moved away gasping for air. I put my head on Grayson's warm but comfotable chest and was about to drift off to sleep when I got a message from Courntey saying 'congratulations' i then knew she was the other side of the door. I walked over and opened it, Ethan andCourtney both fell on the floor and we all burst out in laughter. "Go back to bed you two" Grayson said as he hugged me from behind and watched Courtney and Ethan get up off the floor. "Night" they said as they walked out and shut the door. Me and Grayson got back in to bed and cured up with eachother. When the door opened and Courtney's head poked round "congratulations by the way" she shut the door and went then the door opened again and Ethan's head poked round "I'll make breakfast tomorrow. See you in the morning." then the door shut. A few seconds later the door opened wide and both of them took photos of us. "Were going to bed now night" they said as they shut the door for the last time. Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist and stroked my back. "Night Gray. I love you" 

"Night. I love you to." and with that we both fell asleep.