Chapter 3: Payback

Victoria's  p.o.v
So it's now payback and Stephanie suspended me because I attacked AJ Styles. So I was just supposed to let him attack me and Emma after our match. No, he does not have the right to hit women. I get to the arena parking lot and get in line. Twenty minutes later I get in the arena and go to my seat. Payback starts.

" Sierra.Hotel.India.Echo.Lima.Delta.SHIELD" is heard over the loudspeaker.

I get out of my seat and start heading down to the barrier. Dean, Seth, and Roman come down my stairway.

I turn and pull my hood tighter so Dean doesn't see me. They jump over the barricade and grab two microphones from commentary.

I turn back around. I'm at the edge of the barricade. " So, guys. kane thinks he can beat us. Three on one, see that's where he's wrong.
I jump over the barricade and grab a microphone. I make sure my hood is tight.

Everyone stops doing the chant. I step in the ring. I take off my hood slowly.

I have my hood off. " I'm back because THIS IS MY HOUSE," I say.

" Tonight I will go against Alicia Fox. The loser leaves and I will make sure she leaves".

" I want my brother Roman and my best friends Dean, Seth, Brie, Nikki, and John Cena sitting on commentary," I say.

" John Cena walks down the ramp holding hands with Nikki.

They sit at commentary. " all the girls on my block knocking on my door. Want to know what makes the boys want more" the Bella Twins come out.

Roman Seth and Dean get out of the ring and go sit down. Roman sits next to Brie and Dean.seth sits next to Roman.

Alicia comes out. The ref rings the bell. The ref grabs the belt and puts it on commentary.

I do a running bulldog, 2 clotheslines, a Bella buster, and 3 lightning and thunders.

When she gets up I do 3 running Bulldogs, 5 clotheslines, 2 spears, a midnight special, 6 tumblers, the shooting star, and 2 superman punches.

I stand her up and do dirty deeds. I quickly pin her.

" 1,2,3. And your winner and still Divas champion are Victoria Reigns" the ref says.

I grab a microphone. " Alicia I didn't get here because I was cute or because I came from some famous wrestling company even though that's true"

" or, because I sucked up to the right people. I got here because I'm good unlike you".

" I earned this belt. No matter how many red carpets you want to walk in your $4,000 ridiculous heels".

" you will never be able to lace up to my Chuck Taylor's," I say.

Payback ends and we get our suitcases and go to our rental cars.
We all drive away to the hotel. I take a long way and get there late.

I arrive at the hotel and check-in. I get my room key and head up to the room.

I put all 3 of my suitcases in the bedroom that doesn't have anything in it. I have a roommate.