Chapter 7: secrets

Victoria's p.o.v
I'm in the diva's locker room getting ready for MNR. My match is second and it's against Sasha banks for the title tonight. I'm really tired and sore from money in the bank last night and I need coffee. "Hey pumpkin," Paige says while handing me a cake batter frappuccino from Starbucks. I thank her and start drinking it. " Victoria Reigns to Stephanie's office" is overheard on the speaker. I tell Paige I'll see her later and leave without my coffee. I start walking there when I'm pulled into a dark corner. It takes me a few minutes to recognize the person and when I do it's not good...
Deans p.o.v
I walk into the shields locker room to get ready for our match against the Wyatt family for the tag team championship belts. We wait for our cue "Sierra.Hotel.India.Echo.lima.Delta.SHIELD" is heard over the loudspeaker. I, Seth, and Roman go down the same staircase. I wonder where Vic is. Maybe she's in the diva's locker room I kinda don't want her in the ring with the Wyatt's. The match finishes and The Shield wins. Roman and Seth win the titles. They have titles now and I have the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt. we go back to the locker room and grab our bags. We go to the diva's locker room to get our girls. We get there and all the divas are freaked out. " Dean where's vi," Paige says. "I don't know where she is. I thought you could tell me where she is" I say." I knew something like this would happen" Nikki says." Huh" Roman says." A few days ago she got this letter. She was really freaked and was scared. So I read the letter and it was from her adopted dad. Your father Roman, and it said that Zach will be here soon and when Zach gets her there is nothing anyone can do to stop him. So I told Stephanie and Shane about it and they got extra security and things. a little while ago Paige came in here frantically asking us if we saw Vicki and we all said no. Paige told us that a little while ago Vic was sent to Stephanie's office and hasn't returned yet. So there you go" Nikki goes. I pull at my hair and let out a long sigh. I leave the locker room and go in our locker room. I go at the punching bag letting out all my frustration on it with my thoughts run free. Where is she? Who's Zach. Why does he want my girl? Is she okay? Does she know that I truly love her and care about her?

A/n and cliffhanger. Dean is just so sweet. The question is would you want me to do a one-shot book by any chance.