chapter 15: merry christmas part 2

I wake up the next morning really early. I look over to Dean and see that he's still asleep. I try to fall asleep then I realize that it's christmas. I am wearing my favorite christmas pajamas. I jump on Dean but that doesn't wake him up. I sit on top of him and give him a kiss.

He wakes up from that I grab his hand and pull his hand. I pull him into the living room and he sits down. I go over to the tree and give him his gift. He opens it and sees a new black leather jacket. " thank you" he says and gives me my gift. I open it and see tickets to a plane ride to paris. I crawl over towards him and give him a huge hug. "Thank you. Thank you. I love u so much. A couple of minutes later there is a knock on the soor. It's brie, nikki, and our mom with jamie. I let them in and invite them to the living room.

Dean quickly stands up and gets jamie. He sits down and puts her in his lap and shows her the presents she got from us. We go into the kitchen and I pour us some coffee. we sit down at the counter and start to talk. We are exchanging gifts over at seth and beckys place.

Over coffee I find out mom is moving to florida, brie is pregnant and it's a girl. Nicole's was very quiet throughout the whole conversation. I was about to ask her what was wrong when I noticed a very beautiful engagement ring on her ring finger." Nicole Garcia when did John propose to u" I say. " oh are u talking about this old thing on my ring finger. John proposed to me this morning as soon as I woke up" she says.

We talk a little more and then they leave. I close the door and go over to Dean and Jamie. Jamie is on the floor next to Dean. I sit on Deans lap and pick up jamie. I grab my phone and put it on camera. I kiss Dean with jamie in our lap then I take the picture. For the next photo I'm kissing deans cheek. The third picture Dean is kissing me. The fourth picture he kisses me on the cheek. The last picture jamie Is in the middle and we are kissing one side of her cheek.

We get up and go to the bedroom I pick out a cute sparkly red and white dress for jamie. Dean puts on a tuxedo. I put on

And I must say I look pretty good. I walk out of the bedroom and as soon as I do Dean looks up and says" nic, u look so beautiful. I love u". " thank u and u look pretty handsome yourself I must say. I love u to the moon and stars and back" I day. "Babe I love you to infinity and always will" he repkys ."ok u win" I say. I pick up jamie and Dean grabs everyone's presents for the and his leather jacket I got him.

We get into his jeep and drive over to nikki and Johns and pick them up. They sit in the back. Dean puts the gifts they have in the back." Nikki I didn't get to tell u this but congratulations to you and John for being engaged. When are you going g to tell everyone else" Dean says. " well we were thinking tonight at the party" John says.

We arrive to seth and beckys place John and Dean grab the presents while me and nikki grab jamie and her diaper bag. We are let in by seth. The boys put the gifts by the tree and we see carmella. I run over as best as I can since jamie is in my arms. I reach carmella and enzo with Dean behind me.

" how is the baby doing" I ask." The baby is doing really good. We are having an appointment pretty soon to find out the gender then six months till it is born. We can't wait" carmella says. " I can't wait cause I am going to spoil it rotten" I say. Carmella grabs jamie out of my hands and starts to hold her. " everyone let's go to the tree, please" seth says.

We gather around the tree and open gifts. We leave but before i do i give everyone a hug. Nobody knows it yet but im going to lose the wwe world heavyweight championship to dean at the royal rumble but i will keep my divas title.

A/n- I hope everyone had a merry christmas and is going to have a happy new year.