chapter 16: uh oh

Nicoles p.o.v

Im in the locker room getting ready for my match against alexa bliss for the divas championship. The loudspeaker overhead tells me that its time to go to the guierrella. I get their and wait till after alexas done. I then go out holding my title in the air skipping down the ramp.

I slide into the ring and hand the ref my title. He signals for the bell to ring and the match is starting. We circle around each until i get tired of circling and punch her. I then go onto the top rope and do a frog splash but she moved so i land on my back and the pain shoots through my back so bad i start crying but i still get up and try to finish the match.

I finish the match with the moment of silence. I hear lillianna garcia announce me as the winner. I am laying down in the middle of the ring and cant move. The shield is running down the ramp as the referee calls for the paramedics.

They load me on the stretcher and go to the medic room. The doctor says an hour later that i had pulled a major muscle and would be out for a 6 weeks. So that means almost 2 months without wrestling. Great.

The doctor tells me that i can go home seth runs to the divas lockerroom and gets my bag from sasha. Dean is carrying me bridal style to the car. Roman hops into the driver seat and seth sits in the passenger seat. Dean gets into the back with me and holds me for the entire ride.

We get to deans apartment and seth opens the door. Dean carries me in and sets me on the bed. He goes in to jamies room and brings her to me. He then goes into the Kitchen and makes a phone call. Twenty five minutes later he comes back in. " i just called shane and asked him for some time off. Why dont me and u go to paris now and we can drop jamie off at your moms" he says. '' ok why don't we start to pack then'' i say. we grab our suitcases and start to pack our stuff. we finish packing and i put jamie in her crib for her to fall asleep. dean puts our suitcases  near the door for when we wake up we can grab them and drop of jamie. we fall asleep on the bed with my head in the crook of his neck.